Château Scandinave #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good :smile: Well, it's been nice meeting everyone again and so on but I miss Paris more than I thought that I would... So it's hard. But oh well, perhaps I'll go back this fall or something!

Yes I guess Paris will always be there, it seems to be an amazing city from looking at your blog.. btw, a guy at the camera forum asked for advice on a camera for a girlfriend and I pointed him to your blog, he was very impressed and spent two hours looking at the pics (and I remembered you had posted which camera you used)..

Yes I guess Paris will always be there, it seems to be an amazing city from looking at your blog.. btw, a guy at the camera forum asked for advice on a camera for a girlfriend and I pointed him to your blog, he was very impressed and spent two hours looking at the pics (and I remembered you had posted which camera you used)..

Thank you :smile: And yes, it really is...

Haha thank you, you're so sweet! I hope he found it there then!

Hi everybody :hugs: I am back now from a great trip! Hope everyone is doing great and had a wonderful midsummer! Had an amazing time in LA and it´s always nice to go back to a place you love! I went to look at some apartments in Santa Monica which is my favorite place in LA (have been thinking about getting a place of my own there next summer) but the closer you get to the beach the more expensive it is, bummer. I did do some shopping, not a whole lot beacuse going there wasn´t cheap but I did end up with a few J crew goodies I´ve been eyeing.. The weather along with the food was amazing and I really miss it now I´m back. Can´t wait to go back!

Last edited:
Erin It felt like you only left yesterday. Glad you had a great time.

I'm leaving for Brussels soon and I'm taking the train to Paris for a few days next week. Stockholm feels very depressing right now so I'm happy to be leaving.

Ellies The trip looks nice, are you planing on going? I finally booked a trip to Munchen in December to visit the Christmas market. I'm hoping for lots of snow.

Med, perhaps I'll go on the trip, not decided yet though. I'm still thinking about the Hermes saddle baume, are you going to Hermes while in Paris next week?

Cari reported this when I asked her to check:
I stopped by Hermès today I asked (a super nice man) for a "saddle balm" and he showed me a little jar and told me it was 20€. Since I don't know exactly which product you want I can't be sure this is the one you mean but he said it was called "cream for saddles" or something..

^Welcome back erinrose! :smile: It sounds like you had a great time!

Erin It felt like you only left yesterday. Glad you had a great time.

I'm leaving for Brussels soon and I'm taking the train to Paris for a few days next week. Stockholm feels very depressing right now so I'm happy to be leaving.

Ellies The trip looks nice, are you planing on going? I finally booked a trip to Munchen in December to visit the Christmas market. I'm hoping for lots of snow.

Thank you both! :smile:

Yes I know, I would have loved to stay longer :rolleyes: Have a great time and I totally agree with you about Stockholm, where has summer gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.