First Reveal - Cervo "Baseball" Hobo!

I'm so sorry to read about your peeling issues! Please let us know when everything is fixed (fingers crossed).

Thanks, StylevationArmy! I took it back to NM and they exchanged it for another cervo hobo that was brand new from the back. I thought I did a good job of looking it over, but the next day when I took it out to use it I noticed scratches on the inside of the bag, at the base of the strap. Identical scratches on both sides. And another scratch on the top of the bag. I took this one back too and opted out of another. They were very nice and gave me a full refund. (My receipt said that I wouldn't get more than 75%, so they were awesome to give me the full refund.)

Unfortunately my love of BV's cervo was short-lived. I don't want to give it another try at this point. BUT I've decided to trek up to Chicago BV next month and either get a large or maxi Veneta to replace it, so my story has a happy ending! :biggrin:

I'm sorry to hear about the peeling issue. I read about the problem in older threads, but I have experienced no issues at all with either of my well loved cervo hobos. They both have a lot of mileage on them.