*NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I guess. "crosses off my list" I thought it was relatively pricey before. Louboutin is getting off the hook with the prices! I don't even wear my shoes enough to fathom the prices now. :no-good: I guess my hubby will get that break he's been asking for after all! Maybe I should look into Loubi sneakers now? :shrugs: Thanks for the intel, Louboufan!

Loubi sneakers are getting crazy priced too LOL

318Platinum said:
LOL, I guess. "crosses off my list" I thought it was relatively pricey before. Louboutin is getting off the hook with the prices! I don't even wear my shoes enough to fathom the prices now. :no-good: I guess my hubby will get that break he's been asking for after all! Maybe I should look into Loubi sneakers now? :shrugs: Thanks for the intel, Louboufan!

The pikpiks I just got for my BF were 995€ and last year around 850€... He has crazy prices on flats and sneakers too! I tried sandals and they were around 600€

Perche Soleil AD 140 -- TTS. Stunning in person. LVP also has the Pigalle 100mm.

49909b50.jpg

c783265f.jpg

4ecb6e02.jpg

310cb744.jpg

not gonna help. his kicks are expensive. he's opening up a men's store so that means $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.