Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I "forgot" to order this one because I was not sure whether I'm gonna like the orange or not. But it's quite cool and very retro. Would love to have a IRL store picture of it. Maybe one of the lovely US ladies who sees it in store could snap a pic for us?

Has anyone seen the New Julian Two Dress In lily munch hot orange? I really like the looks of it online.

I "forgot" to order this one because I was not sure whether I'm gonna like the orange or not. But it's quite cool and very retro. Would love to have a IRL store picture of it. Maybe one of the lovely US ladies who sees it in store could snap a pic for us?
I am supposed to go to Nordstrom tomorrow and if I see anything good I will snap a pic. They don't have a lot of wrap dresses and when they do they fly out of there so fast.

Has anyone seen the New Julian Two Dress In lily munch hot orange? I really like the looks of it online.

i tried this on this weekend, i really didn't like it on the hangar (all i could think was denver broncos!) but dh wanted me to. anyway, i REALLY liked the colors on, but the print just was way too pac man for me. if it were flowers instead, i probably would have gotten it. i took a picture on my phone, but i'm sorry, i don't know how to post pics.

Hello Ladies! I am new to TPF and just beginning the process of rebuilding my wardrobe. I wondered if anyone is able to ID this DVF print? I am in love with it! TIA!

The image won't post so here's a link :biggrin:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIANE+VON+FURSTENBERG/dept/women/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/34243409PT/sts/sr_women80

I bought that exact dress and returned it. Ran huge on me. I think it might be the Giant balloon stripe. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Your so sweet Duke. I feel I'm too short and wide to look good in the Steele dress. I wish I had your figure. I'm so frustrated, because I tried on 4 different DVF dresses this morning, but I don't look good in anyone of them. I have gained some weight and it has all gone to my waist and hips.

Trust me, I know how that is. I promise you likely don't look as bad as you think you do. When I am frustrated with my body, I hate everything I put on and others are like "you look fine, you're crazy." I am sure that's the case. :smile:

i tried this on this weekend, i really didn't like it on the hangar (all i could think was denver broncos!) but dh wanted me to. anyway, i REALLY liked the colors on, but the print just was way too pac man for me. if it were flowers instead, i probably would have gotten it. i took a picture on my phone, but i'm sorry, i don't know how to post pics.

Thanks for the review think I may pass.

this was my first thought too, when I saw it on dvf.com. maybe this is a dress that one needs to see IRL to really be able to decide whether to like or not.

thank you for your feedback.

did you see any other new prints?

butterfly_77 - i was at nordies, they had the pacman print in the orange and blue (again, really pretty color combo on) as well as black and white. the only other wrap they had was the abigail dress in the slice black. it was pretty on, but i don't think nearly as versatile as the knee length dresses.

Thank you, rcy!!

I bought the slice black new julian and it will arrive with the other dresses soon....

I'm still not sure what to do with the pacman :P print ;)

butterfly_77 - i was at nordies, they had the pacman print in the orange and blue (again, really pretty color combo on) as well as black and white. the only other wrap they had was the abigail dress in the slice black. it was pretty on, but i don't think nearly as versatile as the knee length dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.