Post In-store/Online/Retail Mulberry Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was speaking to Natasha in Belfast HOF and they have bits and pieces of sale stock left. Including sbs fudge and the heritage sbs fudge. They also have a super cute clover necklace down to £105....

Both Glasgow Mulberry and HoF have lots of sale stock in. The lovely SA in Mulberry said they had recieved a fresh delivery yesterday.

Some stock in M included:

Plaster pink Lily (1), Bays (2) and SBS (1).
Cookie purses in oak and black
Alexa Plaster pink (1)
Alexa mini in the dark blue SS (1)
Alexa mini and oversized in foggy grey (1 each)
Glossy fudge Bays
Postmans lock satchels

Loads more but I got distracted!

Has anyone seen the Harriet purse (large or small) about in Nightshade blue?

I ordered the khaki one, love the purse but hate the colour. I will be returning it to m.com & hopefully the dark blue one will turn up

I think all the Ladies that are posting items that they have spotted deserve a big pat on the back. It's really kind of you all

I ordered the khaki one, love the purse but hate the colour. I will be returning it to m.com & hopefully the dark blue one will turn up

I think all the Ladies that are posting items that they have spotted deserve a big pat on the back. It's really kind of you all
They had the small one in HOF /Mulberry Norwich

Very kind of you to say so :hugs:

I think I saw one in the Mulberry store in Westfield Shepherds Bush....that was on Wednesday and my memory is starting to fade!

They had the small one in HOF /Mulberry Norwich

Very kind of you to say so :hugs:

I think I saw one in the Mulberry store in Westfield Shepherds Bush....that was on Wednesday and my memory is starting to fade!

Oh thank you so much you are marvellous.

I phoned Westfield Shepherds Bush & they didn’t have any. SA was brill and checked on computer to see where they were available. HOF Richmond had 2 left in the French Harriet Nightshade, well 1 now the other is on the way to me.:woohoo:

I mustn’t buy ANYTHING ELSE...................but at least I can return the khaki one now, so really I haven’t bought anything extra:sneaky:

I phoned Westfield Shepherds Bush & they didn’t have any. SA was brill and checked on computer to see where they were available. HOF Richmond had 2 left in the French Harriet Nightshade, well 1 now the other is on the way to me.:woohoo:

I mustn’t buy ANYTHING ELSE...................but at least I can return the khaki one now, so really I haven’t bought anything extra:sneaky:
:tup:

Result!! :yahoo:I hope it arrives very quickly for you and I agree, you haven't bought anything extra! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.