Just bought the Speedy Damier Azur 30...now realize it has cloth tag

May I ask what exactly looked "off" about it? Is it because of the new cloth tag, or are you referring to the overall quality about the bag you saw. I am curious to know :smile:

It interests me when people say that the newer bags aren't up to par with the previous year's models. I have yet to notice this (probably because I am so blinded by my darn love for LV) so maybe you can give me a few things to look for next time I'm at the boutique!

I am not sure but the outside looked somewhat different, for some reason and I could not put my finger on what it was, I don't know, I could be wrong, but at first I was like thinking that it didn't look just like the one my sister got about 1.5 years ago, and then I asked, does this one have the tag? and it did. Oh well.

i was never really picky about my bags and slgs being made in the usa or france or spain. ( but it was nice to know that some were made in france.)
im slightly dissapointed that they've started to make the cloth tags, i think they look a bit tacky now.

i was never really picky about my bags and slgs being made in the usa or france or spain. ( but it was nice to know that some were made in france.)
im slightly dissapointed that they've started to make the cloth tags, i think they look a bit tacky now.

Your main pic shows 6 speedy's, do you still have them all? I just purchased my 5th one today. I keep wondering if I'm nuts that all my LV are speedy's except for my first one the cabas piano, which is waaayyy too small.

Your main pic shows 6 speedy's, do you still have them all? I just purchased my 5th one today. I keep wondering if I'm nuts that all my LV are speedy's except for my first one the cabas piano, which is waaayyy too small.

We're all crazy here ! :cool:

the damier 30 and the keepall and the mini hl are mine, and ther 35, 30 azur and the 25 are my mother's, but i decide to make a family photo :biggrin:

My mom asks herself the same question everyday, I think she likes them all, but she just wishes that LV made the speedy B sooner, because she's been putting a strap on her bag for years c: Sometimes we both wish that we'd purchased different style, but i think the speedy is so cute!

We're all crazy here ! :cool:

the damier 30 and the keepall and the mini hl are mine, and ther 35, 30 azur and the 25 are my mother's, but i decide to make a family photo :biggrin:

My mom asks herself the same question everyday, I think she likes them all, but she just wishes that LV made the speedy B sooner, because she's been putting a strap on her bag for years c: Sometimes we both wish that we'd purchased different style, but i think the speedy is so cute!

I think you're right!! LOL :cray:
I really love each and every speedy I have. They all go with different occasions and outfits. My most recent purchase as of today is the speedy b 30. Can't wait to get it!!

I've had other lv bags in the past but I've sold them. I can't part with any of my speedy's!

Last edited:
If it were made in France by guest workers, would you not buy it?

Do you need the workers to be French born only?

Can they be French but live and work in China?

Can they be French but first-generation immigrants from Africa?

Must they be multi-generation French born?

Do these answers predict the quality of the bag you will receive?

I love this! Pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

Same thing happened to me with my NF.... I was devastated since this was my first LV and I knew nothing about it .... I kept it because my LV store is almost 3 hours away :sad: but I did debate over it jus like u are... In the end I just never got around to making the trip again and my 30 days expired :sad: good luck!

There is just such a stigma against bags with a tag ... People are avoiding them like the plague.... That's what makes us feel that our bag is somehow inferior to the rest.

Last edited: