sizing?

I just bought a toki tank top...and i'm praying i got the right size! :yes:

So, those of you that have bought toki clothing, how does it run? big/small/just right?

I also bought one of the assorted Moofia Blindboxes--too cute to pass up! i'm very excited to get one and see what it is!

But yeah, hehe, excuse my off topicness, sizing anyone? :graucho:

The blindboxes are too cute...tokidoki:heart: er got me addicted to those! I :heart: them...it's super fun to see who's inside!!

Here's my opinion for what it's worth. The t-shirts run small...the hoodies run true to size. What size do you usually wear and what size did you order?

i usually take a small/medium, i ordered the medium to be safe, but now i'm not sure :Push:

i wear like, size 27 jeans, and am a b cup. (sorry if its tmi ahahh im just trying to give you a size) so hopefully medium is right?

it kind of annoyed me because i could not find anywhere were it had sizing information.

EDIT to say: do the blindboxes always have a latte guy inside or do they vary? i'm hoping for a latte!! :heart:

i think u should be fine with m. I normally wear size s and i'm 34B, toki tees size s fits me well. Just becareful when drying it cuz it will shrink.

Those blind boxes are totally random. Goodluck on latte!

I just bought a toki tank top...and i'm praying i got the right size! :yes:

So, those of you that have bought toki clothing, how does it run? big/small/just right?

I also bought one of the assorted Moofia Blindboxes--too cute to pass up! i'm very excited to get one and see what it is!

But yeah, hehe, excuse my off topicness, sizing anyone? :graucho:

oooh did you mention tank top??? where??:smile: