Kate Spade....any fans out there?

I have the Kate Spade Gold Coast Campbell in black and I looove it! It is the quilted leather with gold hardware and gold chain strap with the leather threaded through. I bought it as a gateway into a Chanel bag, this one looks so much like the Chanel jumbo flap and is very luxurious!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

All this talk of Gold Coast Maryannes has me drooling over the new Cork version that I just saw in the Nordstrom look book that arrived today. =)

Has anyone seen the cork in person? Is it super lightweight?
I saw the large today in Bloomies. It is very pretty and different looking, kind of dressy too . I am a smaller bag girl, so I have the Gold Coast Marianne in Cashew and Black. The large in the Cork is quite heavy to me, but a conversation piece for sure. Hope that helps. Also it has patent black handles and lots of gold flecks in the Cork.

Rainbow 06 said:
I saw the large today in Bloomies. It is very pretty and different looking, kind of dressy too . I am a smaller bag girl, so I have the Gold Coast Marianne in Cashew and Black. The large in the Cork is quite heavy to me, but a conversation piece for sure. Hope that helps. Also it has patent black handles and lots of gold flecks in the Cork.

Oh - thanks for the description! Love the sound of the gold flecks and I'm such a sucker for black patent! Interesting that it's heavy though. =(. Maybe they will have it at Nordies...hee hee!

Oh - thanks for the description! Love the sound of the gold flecks and I'm such a sucker for black patent! Interesting that it's heavy though. =(. Maybe they will have it at Nordies...hee hee!
I think the bag was stuffed and added weight. Also you really cannot go by what I think is heavy or huge since I have disc issues in my back and neck and do not put too much in my bags. Nordies sells out quickly when they get these. I say Gorgeous, go for it before they sell out! Let me know !

Rainbow 06 said:
I think the bag was stuffed and added weight. Also you really cannot go by what I think is heavy or huge since I have disc issues in my back and neck and do not put too much in my bags. Nordies sells out quickly when they get these. I say Gorgeous, go for it before they sell out! Let me know !

I saw it yesterday!! The cork Maryanne, that is. I "forgot" that we have a KS boutique in downtown Portland.

It's so gorgeous! You're so right that it's a conversation piece. It's earthy and glitzy at the same time.

I like it in the size of this Dove better than the Maryanne though. Drool...

http://m.katespade.com/mt/www.kates...atural/gold&un_jtt_v_thumbnail=PXRU3646_115_4

Hi ladies,

I found this black nylon crossbody at TJ Maxx today for a super bargain (mismarked?) It doesn't have the original KS tags, so maybe that's why.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows the style name. Funny it's similar to the GC Dove that I posted earlier on the outside.

It has a spade embossed patent patch inside along with spade embossed "dot" on the zipper pull inside.

Other than a few scratches on the pyramid turnlock, it's in perfect condition!!

image-4055620531.jpg

If anyone is familiar with the style let me know.

TIA!!

Attachments

• image-998266626.jpg
    image-998266626.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 593
  • image-2720747900.jpg
    image-2720747900.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 585
  • image-1977716346.jpg
    image-1977716346.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 591
  • image-2078941293.jpg
    image-2078941293.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 595
I saw this new Stevie on eBay today...LOVE it!!
$(KGrHqVHJCUE+hnBQ((4BP4g!TDC(Q~~60_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-...743?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item35bd9f4e27

Isn't that a pretty print for summer?? I wonder if this is an outlet store item. It's not on the Kate Spade website.

Hello all..I'm in need of your opinions..I'm seriously considering buying the Leslie Small Satchel however I'm torn between the palomino and black ones..what do you think?
I think both are neutrals and would go with anything...so, it's up to you! The black would be more forgiving with seasons, dirt, etc., but I'd just buy both!! :happydance: