Prada Saffiano - Pics Please

The dimensions of the BN2274 I believe are 12.99 inches... So in a sense, it would fit, but i wouldn't recommend it, unless you have a Mac Book Air or something. You want to have more room in your bag length wise, or else it will affect the leather :sad:. I prefer to have at least an inch of space in between left! In this case, an iPad would be good :smile:

I know! They're so pretty that I'm willing to buy an iPad for it hahaha. You could still try though! Although the BN2274 is the biggest Saffiano that has the strap..!

Who knows, it might actually be nice and snug.. how thick is your laptop?

Here's my BN1844 in Grafite color..:biggrin: I just got this bag on Saturday.. I am in love...;)

Please don't mind my outfit in the last photo as I am getting ready to go to the gym.. Hahaha!

And a reference that a 13in laptop can fit in a 1844..:biggrin:

Attachments

• image-4146147058.jpg
    image-4146147058.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 21,549
  • image-350406507.jpg
    image-350406507.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 22,150
  • image-1047496672.jpg
    image-1047496672.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 26,569
  • image-3959973625.jpg
    image-3959973625.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 22,551
Here's my BN1844 in Grafite color..:biggrin: I just got this bag on Saturday.. I am in love...;)

Please don't mind my outfit in the last photo as I am getting ready to go to the gym.. Hahaha!

Hi, is grafite a new colour..? I can't see it in my catalogue..? Thanks its a beauty

birkin girl said:
Hi, is grafite a new colour..? I can't see it in my catalogue..? Thanks its a beauty

Hi! Thank you!:smile: My SA told me it's a limited edition color and when I went to the store, I didn't know about this color, I was supposed to buy the caramel color until he brought it out from the back.. He said that they're not supposed to display them and they're only supposed to bring them out if someone's interested in a Saffiano lux tote.. I know it sounds weird but that's what he said.

I got mine at South coast plaza.:smile:

This is my lover! Prada Saffiano BN2274 in cammeo (double zip). Apparently you can fit an A4 folder as told by my personal SA :smile:

I am absolutely happy and in love with this first Prada bag that I had purchase. Gl! :smile:

Attachments

• image-1957267639.jpg
    image-1957267639.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 20,337
  • image-2389701778.jpg
    image-2389701778.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 20,451
  • image-1764226062.jpg
    image-1764226062.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 21,084
Annie Nuweegin said:
This is my lover! Prada Saffiano BN2274 in cammeo (double zip). Apparently you can fit an A4 folder as told by my personal SA :smile:

I am absolutely happy and in love with this first Prada bag that I had purchase. Gl! :smile:

Hi, is this the smallest size? What are the measurements? Thanks.

Here's mine. I have BN1844 (The medium size w/o zippers) in Papaya and Cobalt.

I think there is a reference thread for Saffiano totes which you may want to check out: http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-reference-library/prada-saffiano-lux-tote-pics-only-710364.html
Hi, i would like to purchase this style 1844. Would you please take a picture when you hold the bag in your hand and on your shoulder? (side shot) Iam 5'4 and I am wondering if it would look too big on me. Thank you

Hi, I love this style bag and thinking about buying it. I am wondering though if it would be too big on me. Iam 5'4. It seems to be a good, nice fit on you. How tall are you? Also, do u wear it often? Do you have any issues with the handle or quality of the leather? thank you

Wow! I love this color tessa! I have never seen it in real life. Very pretty!

Hi, i would like to purchase this style 1844. Would you please take a picture when you hold the bag in your hand and on your shoulder? (side shot) Iam 5'4 and I am wondering if it would look too big on me. Thank you

I posted one modeling pic of me holding the bag for your reference. I am 5' 9" so I am probably not the best reference. Sorry!

Attachments

• IMG_3966.jpg
    IMG_3966.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 19,566
Hi, I love this style bag and thinking about buying it. I am wondering though if it would be too big on me. Iam 5'4. It seems to be a good, nice fit on you. How tall are you? Also, do u wear it often? Do you have any issues with the handle or quality of the leather? thank you

I don't think it will look big on you.. I am 5'3 so I am shorter than you so it means you can definitely pull this off..;) I just got this bag last month and so far, I wore it for an entire week - the week that I got it..:graucho: I try to rotate my bag weekly.. So definitely it will be part of my bag rotation..;) I actually like the leather, it seems very durable and definitely water resistant.. So far, no issues with my bag.. I love it and looking forward on getting another color in a different style..:biggrin: HTH!

Wow! I love this color tessa! I have never seen it in real life. Very pretty!

Thank you!!:biggrin: I also love the color of your bag.. The color is so spring/summer-y..;) This color is LE according to the SA who helped me..:smile: I've been seeing this color lately at the Prada store.