In Search of Pedigree Watch 1900956

Nov 14, 2011
Hello.
Please move this to the appropriate place if need be.

I have never posted over here in this forum before but I was hoping that maybe you Juicy gals could help me.

I was in ALDO last week and this gal had a Gold and Silver Pedigree Watch on that was TDF! It is style #1900956 and is on the Zappos site here...
http://www.zappos.com/juicy-couture-pedigree-1900956-silver-gold?zfcTest=fw:1

I was wondering if anyone that is into Juicy has seen this watch anywhere. The gal told me that she got it at Macy's and I see the Gold Pedigree on their website but not the two-tone Gold and Silver. I have not been into the store yet but will go in when I can. Has anyone saw this beauty elsewhere?

Thanks is Advance!

OK, sorry, maybe I'm missing something here, but can't you still buy it from Zappos? It looks like it's available, so I'm not sure what info you need?

One thing I can say is that the availability of JC stuff is random. Some JC boutiques will have some things and others won't, very frustrating. The same with larger stores like Nordstrom, one never knows what they will have.

Yes, I could order it online from them as I often do but would prefer to buy it in store so I could try it on and see if its not too big like some of the MK watches are.
Just thought I would ask.

Thank you. I have never bought ANYTHING JC so I had no idea. I guess I will just have to find something else. I am not really a "watch gal" so paying $300 for one sight unseen is not reasonable to me.

Yes, I could order it online from them as I often do but would prefer to buy it in store so I could try it on and see if its not too big like some of the MK watches are.
Just thought I would ask.

OK, gotcha. Like I added above, it's pretty random when it comes to JC stuff. When even their own boutiques don't carry the same stuff, you can see the problem. I think the managers pick and choose what they will carry in their own stores so it's not consistent, and also quantities are always low.

BTW, we are a pretty small forum here, so answers may be slow in coming in.

Thank you. I have never bought ANYTHING JC so I had no idea. I guess I will just have to find something else. I am not really a "watch gal" so paying $300 for one sight unseen is not reasonable to me.

If you have a JC boutique near you they will order it for you and then you can try it on first. Or if not, try calling one of the boutiques.

OK, gotcha. Like I added above, it's pretty random when it comes to JC stuff. When even their own boutiques don't carry the same stuff, you can see the problem. I think the managers pick and choose what they will carry in their own stores so it's not consistent, and also quantities are always low.

BTW, we are a pretty small forum here, so answers may be slow in coming in.

I see. Again thanks and as I said before, I don't know anything about JC so ANY lil tidbit of info will help me out!

I appreciate you taking the time to answer!