A REVEAL: 3 Days in Paris...3 Boxes from FSH

Congrats on your purchases, love all the items :loveeyes:

Thank you, omiao! :smile:

Omg!!!! So sosoososososos beautiful !!!!! Love the orange !

Awww...thank you, Mi_Lan!! :winkiss:

Sooo beautiful! Super congrats! Enjoy them in good health

Merci BabyBenV! :P

Yes. I picked up an orange Birkin 35cm w palladium in Paris about 2 weeks ago as well!

Your items are beautiful. I love the clutch.

While I was there they had a croc Birkin w/ diamonds on reserve. Would love to have seen the medor!

Thank you, km8282! And, congrats to you on your B35!! I also saw the Birkin w/diamonds...very fancy!!! ;)

Love them all!!! Congrats!
Btw did you see any lindy when you were there? My friend will go next week, hope she can bring me lindy home.

Thank you, lomay! I do recall seeing an orange lindy on the shelf at Sevres, but I'm not sure if it was a display or for sale. Hope your friend can score one for you! Good luck!!

Great purchases & reveal! Congrats!

Thanks, JulesB68!!

hurray hurray. big congrats on all your purchases....well done!

Thank you very much, footlocker!!

Thank u for sharing ur 3 lovely beauties
They r gorgeous
Looks like u had a fabulous time in fsh too
Congrats n cheers

Thank you so much, bagidiotic! I did enjoy visiting the 3 H boutiques. Can't wait 'til my next business trip!! ;)

All so lovely!!

Thanks, chaneljewel!

Congratulations on all your lovely Hermes purchases. Enjoy each and every one:smile:

Thank you, USCGRL6! I will enjoy them for sure!! :P

Beautiful. Lovely pictures too. You must be so happy. Congratulations!

Thanks for the compliments, alismarr! I am quite content. :P

Congratulations on your 3 beauties from FSH. Its a very fruitful trip. Love the wallet & Egee, but loving the Kelly even more! Enjoy your great buys.

Thank you so much, BegforBag! I will definitely enjoy them to the fullest!! ;)

Congrats on your score!
I love your Kelly big time!

Thank you, Seedlessplum! :winkiss:

Great scores! The kelly is tdf! I hope I can be as lucky as you when I go to Paris next year.

Thank you so much, yukiechan! Wish you the best of luck!!

Congratulations!! The 28 orange Kelly is beautiful. How many times did you visit FSH before you were offered the Kelly?

Thank you, MrMuggs! I was in Paris for 3 days. I had to work the first two, so was only able to drop by briefly in the afternoons. I arrived at FSH in the morning on the third day, which is when I got my Kelly. :smile:

It's always dreamy in FSH! Fabulous :tup: Enjoy your new beauties!

Thanks, jolenejeey! I agree, it is very dreamy at FSH!! :P