Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!

Beats me, loL. maybe purplecrystal can shed light on it...

Can you tell us about this d ring?
My jade hailey (old style) has a d shaped ring rather than a round ring attaching the short strap to the bag. On the sides of the bag there is a U-shaped buckle with the strap rounded on the ends. On my new hailey, on the sides of the bag, there is a square buckle with the strap flat across the top and looped below the buckle. The zipper pulls are different and the older style has the three hangtags.

whateve said:
My jade hailey (old style) has a d shaped ring rather than a round ring attaching the short strap to the bag. On the sides of the bag there is a U-shaped buckle with the strap rounded on the ends. On my new hailey, on the sides of the bag, there is a square buckle with the strap flat across the top and looped below the buckle. The zipper pulls are different and the older style has the three hangtags.

Thanks!

Do the old haileys also have it that when you wear it in the long strap there is a gap between the shorter strap and the bag? I love how on my Madison convertible hobo (old style) there isn't that gap, and the strap lays right against the bag. Know what I mean?

Purple Hailey
picture.php