My chanel "sale" splurges reveal!

Love your bags! Chanel on sale, WOW! Never heard of that before.

I mainly buy LVs and I just have not logged onto tPF for years because of school and I forgot my username and password!

Glad I set up a new account and what I first saw are your bags! Congrats!

I want to start my Chanel collection!

******** said:
Yes I was quite surprised at how light it is! Very practical to run around with....not the uuuummmph of a classic, but still nice!
Mini was 30% off to...$1540 I think!
I had seen this back when it came out in jumbo, but did not love color enough to invest in it, but this is perfect! It's actually much more grey in color than I remember it to be ;)

OMG, can't believe you paid $1540 for a mini! Lucky you! Soo jealous!

thanks! I have a small number of Chanels but they are precious to me. :smile: I still love the stingray Boys! Can't justify getting a second boy right now but would love to see what fabulous ladies like yourself will be getting.
Thanks Bluekit, it means a lot to me that approve, you have such a fantastic collection yourself and incredible knowledge on Chanel! :smile:
You need to walk me through the BOY educating process so I select the perfect one for my collection in upcoming seasons. You are our BOY expert!

thanks! I have a small number of Chanels but they are precious to me. :smile: I still love the stingray Boys! Can't justify getting a second boy right now but would love to see what fabulous ladies like yourself will be getting.

Every piece in ones collection should be precious to them :smile:
I do love the BOYS too but I need to take a little breather between purchases. I have gone Chanel crazy this last 6 months! And I have yet to receive my 12A jumbo from H:P

Bluekit I always look forward to your avatar and the insightful comments you make!
Cheers:biggrin: