Just got my PCE stuff!

coachgirl

LETS GO PENS!!!
Jun 30, 2006
It's all finally here - I'm so excited! I ordered the Legacy Slim Flap in white, along with the matching wristlet and Slim Envelope Wallet. They're still hidden in my car at the moment, as I need to wait for DH to leave so I can sneak them in! I'll post pics as soon as I can!

Oh that is too funny! I hide my purchases all the time!! He actually found a make up case I have hide for a while, I was like what that old thing, then dh said uh its still got tags! lol I was busted!! Glad to know I am not the only hider around!!

CAn't wait to see your pictures!

Ha! That cracks me up! I keep a Coach shopping bag by my side of the bed and when I get something new, I fold up the old bag and replace it with the new one, full of stuff! Not that he would care, it's my money - it's just slightly embarrassing that I got, yes, yet another something for myself from Coach!

Ha! That cracks me up! I keep a Coach shopping bag by my side of the bed and when I get something new, I fold up the old bag and replace it with the new one, full of stuff! Not that he would care, it's my money - it's just slightly embarrassing that I got, yes, yet another something for myself from Coach!

lol...we are two of a kind, cause when your hooked you do whatever to get your fix:graucho: Coachgirl- pics please, sounds lovely.

thats even better than my hiding my coach stuff in the tub until my bf went to work!