My chanel "sale" splurges reveal!

These are such awesome purchases, and I would buy them even if they weren't on sale! The colors are truly beautiful, the grey on the mini and the pearlised white on the tote! Wonderful additions to your collection, I would say, they are good "classic" pieces too! Congratulations!!
wow, thank you for the compliment...i am quite excited with my sale buys:biggrin:, especially because mini was a bag I was contemplating on anyway!
colors are very neutral!

Lady Chinadoll said:
I LOVE them! What great scores! Those are the best "sale" finds I have seen, most of the time the "sale" bags are ones that just don't suit me taste for style, but yours are GREAT! Enjoy!!

Thank you Lady Chinadoll! I'm glad u like my pieces ;)

I was asked about my totes 'dark white' color.
Here's a comparison pic against white caviar to see the difference :smile:
Best way for me to describe it is like a cement white or a very subtle grey.

Attachments

• image-979976489.jpg
    image-979976489.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 538
  • image-3737210527.jpg
    image-3737210527.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 524
  • image-2339643900.jpg
    image-2339643900.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Wow, it's totally meant to be for you!! I love it love it love it. The color is out of the world and I love the style. It looks like the chain around hobo (one of my favorite collections) except this is bigger and more practical!! Congrats again!!
Thank you bluekit, I had never seen it before, not even in pics till my SA emailed me. She found it in the back of the stockroom, it looked as though it had never been opened!
It's an 'easy to use' tote! It will serve as a good alternative to structured flaps on run around days (although flaps are my fav ;))
Very light weight. I'm glad you like it ;)

Gorgeous bags! You are so lucky to get those! May I ask how you were able to buy them on sale through phone order? My sister told me that all sale items had to be in store purchases! I don't live near any big department stores that carry Chanel and was hoping I could buy one on sale through phone order ;)

milksway25 said:
i always luv looking at ur reveals :smile: great sale finds! :woohoo:

Thanks milksway25, makes me feel good that you enjoy my reveals....feeling a little guilty I did not do anything special in my garden for the sale reveal ;)
Promise something creative next time!

bluekit said:
Wow, it's totally meant to be for you!! I love it love it love it. The color is out of the world and I love the style. It looks like the chain around hobo (one of my favorite collections) except this is bigger and more practical!! Congrats again!!

Thanks Bluekit, it means a lot to me that approve, you have such a fantastic collection yourself and incredible knowledge on Chanel! :smile:
You need to walk me through the BOY educating process so I select the perfect one for my collection in upcoming seasons. You are our BOY expert!

ameliestreasure said:
Gorgeous bags! You are so lucky to get those! May I ask how you were able to buy them on sale through phone order? My sister told me that all sale items had to be in store purchases! I don't live near any big department stores that carry Chanel and was hoping I could buy one on sale through phone order ;)

I think every NM store had their own policy for pre sale. Bellevue NM associates were given opportunity to offer the bags to their loyal customers only for pre sale! I have worked with my SA on several Chanel purchases in the last couple years ;)