Celebrity Wedding Rings

It´s not the same ring. The ring in the magazines is tiny with halo, the one in Bora Bora was larger and had a totally different setting.

Thank you for posting this! Thats why I kept saying to my girlfriend the ring they show in US Weekly is totaly different from the one he gave her when Tamra opened up the clam and the ring was inside. I even stopped the part on my DVR to look at the ring again and its not the ring in US Weekly. The one he gave her is a cushion diamond with a Harry Winston Setting.
With this said, I don't understand why there are two rings. Maybe US Weekly made a mistake and posted the wrong picture? :confused1:

Thank you for posting this! Thats why I kept saying to my girlfriend the ring they show in US Weekly is totaly different from the one he gave her when Tamra opened up the clam and the ring was inside. I even stopped the part on my DVR to look at the ring again and its not the ring in US Weekly. The one he gave her is a cushion diamond with a Harry Winston Setting.
With this said, I don't understand why there are two rings. Maybe US Weekly made a mistake and posted the wrong picture? :confused1:

Or maybe the first one was a "stunt"-ring:roflmfao:. It look far more expensive than the one with the HUGE halo she has on in US Weekly...