Lululemon!

I think it's just the Canadian online store- items that sold out weeks or even months ago (Powerhouse Crop, for example) will randomly flood the WMTM section! When you click, it even looks like you can add to bag, but then it doesn't show up in your cart and when you go back to the item, only then does it say "Out of Stock". Looks like they've fixed this round of haunting for now, but it's so annoying as I just get my hopes up!

The US side used to do that all the time, but I think since they took WMTM down for a while to fix it, things have been better. That used to drive me crazy though, I'd think an item was available and then you clicked on it and nothing...

check out your nearest store quick!! it's on sale for $68.

My mum has one 10 minutes away from her and she told me two days ago that they had dune and black. She went back today and they only had 2 black ones left! I was sorta disappointed because I wanted the dune, but she said she would buy me the black one and it would be a gift. I can live with that! The only thing is that she lives in NJ and I won't be there for another two weeks :smile:.

I got my first pair of lululemon pants in the mail the other day, I got the wonder under crops. They are really nice and comfortable but I wore them on my run yesterday and I kept having to pull them up. I think they will be great for errands and less intense workouts, but I think I'm going to have to try some of their other crops for running.

They are very flattering though & very comfy so I'm looking forward to trying out more styles.

I got my first pair of lululemon pants in the mail the other day, I got the wonder under crops. They are really nice and comfortable but I wore them on my run yesterday and I kept having to pull them up. I think they will be great for errands and less intense workouts, but I think I'm going to have to try some of their other crops for running.

They are very flattering though & very comfy so I'm looking forward to trying out more styles.

They sound like they may be too big!! I never have that problem. But congrats on your first pair!! ANd I use them for running and errands too!

I agree, they could be too big for you.

KatyEm said:

I wear that style pant and others for everything from yoga to running and running errands and have never had this happen. Did a SA help you? If so I would take them back and explain your problem, if not I agree with the other's that you probably bought them too big. If a SA guided you to the size you bought they should exchange them because you were put in a size that is too big or something is wrong with them.

I could never run in Wunder-Unders! They fall down for me too. I have a think waist and wide hips...if you have a similar body type, that might be the issue. Best for running are definitely their "run" products- the Power Luxtreme has compression and is a great fabric for running tights. Hope this helps :smile:

got the nothing to hide mini in lilac. it is so cute! my fave lulu skirt. it's really light too. got the optimal tank too, it's very flattering. got the white which looks great on but you can see the padding/insert things a bit so i'm not sure if i will get another color.

I agree with the others...it's probably too large of a size. If the size isn't the issue I'd recommend their inspires--I LOVE them!

They sound like they may be too big!! I never have that problem. But congrats on your first pair!! ANd I use them for running and errands too!

I never even thought about that, but my sister got a pair and said hers didn't fall down at all, so maybe they are too big. thanks for the tip! if you wear them while running with no problems then I'll definitely have to look into a smaller size. also I LOVE the pink ones you posted above, so cute!!

I agree, they could be too big for you.

thanks for the input, i'm going to look into a smaller size for sure!

I wear that style pant and others for everything from yoga to running and running errands and have never had this happen. Did a SA help you? If so I would take them back and explain your problem, if not I agree with the other's that you probably bought them too big. If a SA guided you to the size you bought they should exchange them because you were put in a size that is too big or something is wrong with them.

Unfortunately I bought them online since I don't have a lulu that close to me. It seems that I got a pair thats too big, I appreciate all the input from everyone! I'm going to go for a smaller size with my next pair.

I could never run in Wunder-Unders! They fall down for me too. I have a think waist and wide hips...if you have a similar body type, that might be the issue. Best for running are definitely their "run" products- the Power Luxtreme has compression and is a great fabric for running tights. Hope this helps :smile:

thanks for the info! I'm going to look into smaller sizes as well as their crops that are designed for running and see what I can find!

I agree with the others...it's probably too large of a size. If the size isn't the issue I'd recommend their inspires--I LOVE them!

Yeah i was looking at the inspires, I think I'll have to get a pair of them next, along with some smaller wonder under crops to try. thanks for the tip!

I never even thought about that, but my sister got a pair and said hers didn't fall down at all, so maybe they are too big. thanks for the tip! if you wear them while running with no problems then I'll definitely have to look into a smaller size. also I LOVE the pink ones you posted above, so cute!!

thanks for the input, i'm going to look into a smaller size for sure!

Unfortunately I bought them online since I don't have a lulu that close to me. It seems that I got a pair thats too big, I appreciate all the input from everyone! I'm going to go for a smaller size with my next pair.

thanks for the info! I'm going to look into smaller sizes as well as their crops that are designed for running and see what I can find!

Yeah i was looking at the inspires, I think I'll have to get a pair of them next, along with some smaller wonder under crops to try. thanks for the tip!

Def try the inspires! They are great for anything where you sweat a little more and they are really comfy!

Last edited: