Pls.help me decide with this clutch

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
I have been eyeing on this beautiful clutch at Shopbop for the past few days and have been undecided whether to pick this one or buy the Black Mac Clutch with gold hardware at other website. At the moment I only have 1 Rebecca Minkoff clutch and it is a mini snake aqua that I only used ONCE and kinda regret buying :sad: I find it hard to pair with my clothes.. I have so many questions and I hope some of you here could help me decide with your honest views and opinions. I would truly appreciate :smile:

What do you think of this clutch, the size, style, color and the price ?
Do you think this is a versatile bag for all seasons ? I don't own a style like this and soon it'll be Summer season here.
Should I wait for a SALE on Shopbop or should I just go for it ?
Do you think it's a trendy bag ?
Please please please help.. I've been losing sleep drooling on the online stores for hours LOL :biggrin:
jennifer1.jpg

Rebecca-Minkoff-Perf-Weave-Bag.jpg

Also,anyone here who own the same bag and have a modelling pic ? I would be interested to view..TY.

Last edited:
i love it, buy it lol

its so unique

there are many rm bags lately with this navajo aztec style that i cant stand but this one i love

i think the color is fabulous and it would match a lot

its also a color that would be fine in spring, summer, and fall.. winter not so sure about it

id choose this over black, but then again.. i have a lot of black

i love it, buy it lol

its so unique

there are many rm bags lately with this navajo aztec style that i cant stand but this one i love

i think the color is fabulous and it would match a lot

its also a color that would be fine in spring, summer, and fall.. winter not so sure about it

id choose this over black, but then again.. i have a lot of black

thank you for commenting.. Can I ask ..What do you find unique on this style ? :smile: If I won't be able to reply.. I'll reply later.. thanks

I personally would not buy it becaues it's nms. That's me though. I think black will never go out of style and you can match it with anything. But I would get black with silver hw because it's my all time favorite combo. :cool:

I wouldn't buy it either... it would go with nothing in my wardrobe or my personal style. IMO, it looks like a cute bag for summer but not so much for winter (although some people could pull it off!) - so with that said, I would only buy it on sale.

If you really want it, go for it!

I personally would not buy it becaues it's nms. That's me though. I think black will never go out of style and you can match it with anything. But I would get black with silver hw because it's my all time favorite combo. :cool:
thank you for the comment.. But what is nms ??

I love that bag and think it's lovely, but I would be super hesitant to spend full price on a bag I was iffy on. That said, lots of places like Endless.com have a great return policy (I'm not super familiar with Shopbop, so I'm not sure if they do), so you may be able to bring it home and return it if you find it doesn't seem to work with your wardrobe.

Endless has this exact bag and is eligible for 20% off with promo code "ACCESS20"! :happydance: Many other RMs are eligible if you're not sold on this one :graucho:

http://www.endless.com/dp/B0068PJTM...e=395033&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B0068PJTMG

Oh wow !!! Really 20 % OFF ??? I have been drooling of the Rebecca Minkoff Black MAC Clutch.. Gold or Silver chain... Honestly I love Silver chain more bec. my clothes are more casual these days and I wear silver accessories most of the time. I have been eyeing the Black Mac clutch ,not the MINI one.. The one Big black MAC clutch where every Minkettes own.. :roflmfao:
Although, I am so confused which is which ..I see there's a Replenish,quilted ones etc.. Pls. help.. me..

I love that bag and think it's lovely, but I would be super hesitant to spend full price on a bag I was iffy on. That said, lots of places like Endless.com have a great return policy (I'm not super familiar with Shopbop, so I'm not sure if they do), so you may be able to bring it home and return it if you find it doesn't seem to work with your wardrobe.

thank you. I have never tried Endless as I always order stuff from Shopbop bec. they deliver the goods so fast like 3 days or 4. I am hesitant now that you mentioned the full price.. Maybe I will pass ? hmmmm

I like this bag.. What is the complete name of this bag and is this the Mini or Mac ? Any help where I could find this online to ship to Japan ?
xlba6t.jpg

hi lucky! this is definitely a regular MAC w/ silver hw! u can tell the size by the number of hardware "feet" on the bottom of the bag.... regular has 5 feet, and mini has 4 feet :P

check this out!
http://www.endless.com/s/ref=topnav...ack+MAC&asin=B005MMY1S8&ref=sr_1_3&pageCode=d

it's a gorgeous pebbled black MAC w/ silver hw! endless.com is having a 20% deal right now w/ code ACCESS20 and they ship internationally! :biggrin: