does seeing someone carrying a chanel make u want one too?

Sep 22, 2006
Don't know y, but after seeing this girl w/ a jumbo black flap in my work building, i can't stop thinking about it. I've passed this bag many times and got several med instead. But how come I can't get it out of my mind now. It looked perfect on her:drool:

Does seeing someone carrying a chanel make u want the same?

maybe. . . . I already love Chanel so it doesn't take mush! LOL!
But seeing someone wear soemthing well that I may not have otherwise liked may cause me to give it a 2nd look or try it on.

i used to not like chanel that much because there are a lot of teenagers here carrying fake ones but lately I've been obsessing about chanel accessories...

and being on this forum does not help (makes me want it even more):P

Sometimes I won't like a bag when it's just sitting on a shelf, or in pictures, but when I see someone actually wearing it it looks different. Sometimes it works in reverse, I like a bag better on a shelf, than with someone actually wearing it. I guess you get that element of realism that way, that helps you decide.

Yes and no.
I saw someone the other day wearing a vinyl coco cabas and it put me off for miles. It didn't suit her at all and it made me decide there and then I will never ever get a coco cabas. I'm more the classic type of girl.

No.......Normally if I see something that someone has I don't want it 'cause I like to be different....However....I haven't seen anyone wearing Chanel where I work and doubt I ever will....so I'm not tempted either.....

absolutely....
most of the times when i liked a bag and sense myself not to buy it, then BAM! i saw someone carrying it, which destroy all my senses and made me crave for more...
i already got 2 coco cabas style and thought i had enough of this style, but seeing a girl carrying an original in balck caviar made me want it again!
i'm DOOMED, i tell u, i'm so easily persuaded...