Mid-year Sale 2012

Ferragamo sale has started in the US. Are the sale prices on ferragamo.com same as in the store? I haven't picked up mine yet, so I am curious if they are the same.

lkweh said:
Ferragamo sale has started in the US. Are the sale prices on ferragamo.com same as in the store? I haven't picked up mine yet, so I am curious if they are the same.

Yes they are the same price I was pre-sold a flat but I find something better on the online store so I can my and order it online

Someone please enlightened me.. I noticed the sale on the website is only for USA.. When i changed it to Europe it doesnt show any sale... Can i simply order it thru USA site or how? Anyone in Europe have shopped ferragamo sale , be it online thru the official store or from boutique??

Thanks!!

Someone please enlightened me.. I noticed the sale on the website is only for USA.. When i changed it to Europe it doesnt show any sale... Can i simply order it thru USA site or how? Anyone in Europe have shopped ferragamo sale , be it online thru the official store or from boutique??

Thanks!!
You can try calling the US stores directly and ask for your style & to be shipped to you. PM me if you want the SA name in Santana Row, San Jose, CA