Scarves ........ Spring 2012 scarves ........

I'd buy another jersey T-shirt scarf in a heartbeat if the design and color suited me. Guepards is my first in this material and, I confess, I'm smitten!
merrydish

glad you got one! I agree with your observations about the t-shirt scarf, including getting another if the design and color were suitable. These are nifty. Is this the first time H has done a t-shirt scarf?

hi kawainekko! I managed to find one in glasgow's hermes thanks to the lovely ladies on this forum who helped me. How are you enjoying the pale pink/lilac scarf? are you happy with it? I haven't seen it IRL but hope to get it this week in the mail!

i think you were very lucky to get it in selfridges -- they have completely sold out of both colours now! well done!

Sorry for the late reply. We just got back from vacation. :biggrin: Congratulations on your new scarf! :yahoo: Have you received it yet? I absolutely love the scarf but i can't bring myself to wear it. We're living in London for a couple of years, and this is the perfect souvenir for our time here. I don't want to risk ruining it. :shucks:

Sorry for the late reply. We just got back from vacation. :biggrin: Congratulations on your new scarf! :yahoo: Have you received it yet? I absolutely love the scarf but i can't bring myself to wear it. We're living in London for a couple of years, and this is the perfect souvenir for our time here. I don't want to risk ruining it. :shucks:
hi kawainekko -- yes I have received it -- love the beige and pinks together. Aren't the colours super?

It looks so nice IRL.

Can i ask did anyone receive the little scarf booklet which gives the descriptions of each design sorry dont know the proper name, didnt receive it when my scarf booklet came in post and have never seen it in store has Hermes stopped it this year, really missed it as i love to read the descriptions of the scarfs.

Can i ask did anyone receive the little scarf booklet which gives the descriptions of each design sorry dont know the proper name, didnt receive it when my scarf booklet came in post and have never seen it in store has Hermes stopped it this year, really missed it as i love to read the descriptions of the scarfs.

They did produce them :yes:

They don't always give them out, whenever I buy for a present I always ask for the scarf stories booklet. Maybe they didn't have any left, for H I know it must the tail-end of the season.

Le Robinson chic:

006-6.jpg

008-6.jpg

My sa says that all of the s/s 2012 pieces have not fully arrived in the US so I hope you don't mind my late to the party shawl. I have been obsessing over this shawl for two months; however, I have been living in a hammock on Ban Island. But last week, I could not help myself and made a few calls. Here she is: Thalassa in a cw I haven't seen posted. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• Chloe 013.JPG
    Chloe 013.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 745
  • Chloe 011.JPG
    Chloe 011.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 734
  • Chloe 010.JPG
    Chloe 010.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 745
  • Chloe 009.JPG
    Chloe 009.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 751
  • Chloe 017.JPG
    Chloe 017.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 740
My sa says that all of the s/s 2012 pieces have not fully arrived in the US so I hope you don't mind my late to the party shawl. I have been obsessing over this shawl for two months; however, I have been living in a hammock on Ban Island. But last week, I could not help myself and made a few calls. Here she is: Thalassa in a cw I haven't seen posted. Thanks for letting me share.
SparkleL!
you naughty girl! escaped Ban Island!!!! but I can clearly understand why, this is a gorgeous C/W!!!
Congratulations!!!! Im happy and celebrating for/with you... (from far away in the high mountains of this B-Island) lol

My Local H has still not gotten most of the announced ss 2012 pieces!...