*~*Diamond Tote at Nordstrom...Thoughts??*~*

Thanks! Very cool! :cool: It's definitely larger than I imagined, but looks like it would be quite comfy worn over the shoulder!

I will say that it's super roomy....because of the barrel shape, you can fit a ton. Just for fun, besides my normal everyday stuff, I put in a pair of shoes, a magazine, a sweatshirt and there was still lots of room left! Reminds me of a Speedy 35 in terms of what it can fit. I love it!! :biggrin:

Antonia said:
here she is in all her glory....

I love the longer straps! And the rose gold looks amazing against the black. Thanks for the review and pics - stock photos can be so misleading. May have to keep an eye out for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I will say that it's super roomy....because of the barrel shape, you can fit a ton. Just for fun, besides my normal everyday stuff, I put in a pair of shoes, a magazine, a sweatshirt and there was still lots of room left! Reminds me of a Speedy 35 in terms of what it can fit. I love it!! :biggrin:

now i get why the name is diamond TOTE! the stock pics made it look like a bowler bag!! thanks for the mod shots and full review - soooo helpful!! i wonder why RM decided to call this one diamond tote and also the other striped/ikat totes "diamond" as well!! so confusing!

I love the longer straps! And the rose gold looks amazing against the black. Thanks for the review and pics - stock photos can be so misleading. May have to keep an eye out for this one.

is it just me or is it waaayyy confusing for this style to be called "diamond tote" and your striped tote is also "diamond tote" :hrmm:

ceedoan said:
is it just me or is it waaayyy confusing for this style to be called "diamond tote" and your striped tote is also "diamond tote" :hrmm:

I know...geez! First recycled color names, and now recycled style names. There are two Raptures, too. Hmmm...perhaps I can get a job naming new colors and styles for RM...how cool would that be???

It's on my radar now.
Thanks for the pictures! Wasn't loving the shape initially but you wear it well :smile:

Thanks for the compliment and to everyone who's comented. I'm surprised there aren't more Diamond Tote owners? I did a search but didn't come up with anything other than this thread....there's go to be more owners of this bag but maybe not PF members?? :shrugs:

Thanks for the compliment and to everyone who's comented. I'm surprised there aren't more Diamond Tote owners? I did a search but didn't come up with anything other than this thread....there's go to be more owners of this bag but maybe not PF members?? :shrugs:

LOL - I had the same experience with the Chance Briefcase I just bought. It's such a cute little style that I figured there must be some some other tPF'ers with one and some mod shots...but nope. So, I'm just going to have to start a Chance thread and try and make some converts. :P