Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out with my girlfriends this past weekend for a late Birthday celebration!! Banane in patent nude and Amanda Uprichard dress. This is one my favorite dresses----the hot pink color is TDF, it doesn't really show the true color in the pics.

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

dbeth said:
Went out with my girlfriends this past weekend for a late Birthday celebration!! Banane in patent nude and Amanda Uprichard dress. This is one my favorite dresses----the hot pink color is TDF, it doesn't really show the true color in the pics.

You look gorgeous hun.

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

dbeth!!! I had to put an extra face for the extra birthday hotness! you look gorgeous and happy belated!!!

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

You look HOT :ps: happy belated birthday, hope you had a wonderful time!

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

Beth you are totally HOT, I love the dress on you and the color is gorgeous, just like you:biggrin:

dbeth said:

You look absolutely gorgeous, I love that dress and the nude banane go perfectly with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.