CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

I got the Artsy GM
I love big bags:graucho:
I need to take pictures and start my thread:biggrin:
I love my collection it's growing over the years ...I'm new to the forum but I love designer bags...it's great to read and see others collections...I'm enjoying it on a daily basis now:P

QUOTE=CEC.LV4eva;22030245]Thank you Renate! :P

Thanks so much Donna! I'm glad my pix helped you out! So what'd you get? :graucho:

Thanks Kelly! Yeah, RO makes absolutely the best jackets! I'll try to keep an eye out for you for the same shearling jacket! Sometimes one pops up really randomly :yes:[/QUOTE]

I got the Artsy GM
I love big bags:graucho:
I need to take pictures and start my thread:biggrin:
I love my collection it's growing over the years ...I'm new to the forum but I love designer bags...it's great to read and see others collections...I'm enjoying it on a daily basis now:P

QUOTE=CEC.LV4eva;22030245]Thank you Renate! :P

Thanks so much Donna! I'm glad my pix helped you out! So what'd you get? :graucho:

Thanks Kelly! Yeah, RO makes absolutely the best jackets! I'll try to keep an eye out for you for the same shearling jacket! Sometimes one pops up really randomly :yes:
[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see your collection! Please do make a thread soon! :biggrin:

Next up, is probably my most "horrifically roaring dinosaur-like too early for Halloween" pair of shoes LOL

Christian Louboutin SS12 Very Privé 120 in Python Fairy Tale Menthe Green

They are shocking... When the Menthe colorway was introduced this season, I was half intrigued and half disgusted LOL. Since I wasn't much of a fan of the styles that would come out in it (ie Daff, Fifi, and LP), I didn't give it much thought, plus neon green??? I would have nothing to wear to match the shoes! However, ever since I bought my LP in Mandarin Red, I fell in love with the Python Fairy Tale collections. I wanted more! However, I still didn't love the 3 styles... Then one day, some of the lovely PFers here who are so knowledgeable informed me that the VP would be released in the Mandarin Red! I didn't know if the Menthe would be too, but apparently I was told it was, so I contacted my SA who said that indeed there was a Menthe VP but due to its limited nature, they were instantaneously sold out in my size in all the CL boutiques. I thought my shoes had slipped away... Then a week or two later, Neimans suddenly listed the shoes online!!! I would have preferred to have gotten a half size smaller, but whatever... They're too horrifically amazing to pass!

VP120.FairyTaleMenthe1.jpg

VP120.FairyTaleMenthe2.jpg

VP120.FairyTaleMenthe3.2.jpg

VP120.FairyTaleMenthe4.jpg

VP120.FairyTaleMenthe5.jpg

Closeup of the scales:

VP120.FairyTaleMenthe6.jpg

Comparison to my Lady Peep in Mandarin Red:

CL.FairyTale3.jpg

CL.FairyTale2.jpg

CL.FairyTale1.2.jpg

Lastly modeling pix:
I had a lot of trouble finding clothes to go with the color of the shoes... I'm usually not a green and red person, but since they're compliment colors to each other, I figured that something red in my clothing would be most suitable.

Outfit 1: Casual
Sunnies (on head) - Louis Vuitton Obsession Rond
Watch - Toy Watch Heavy Metal Plasteramic
Silk top - Franco Mirabelli
Faux suede leggings - H&M

VP.1.2.jpg

Outfit 2: Dressier...
Trench coat - Burberry
Flapper dress - H&M

VP.2.jpg

VP.3.jpg

Next up, is probably my most "horrifically roaring dinosaur-like too early for Halloween" pair of shoes LOL

Christian Louboutin SS12 Very Privé 120 in Python Fairy Tale Menthe Green

They are shocking... When the Menthe colorway was introduced this season, I was half intrigued and half disgusted LOL. Since I wasn't much of a fan of the styles that would come out in it (ie Daff, Fifi, and LP), I didn't give it much thought, plus neon green??? I would have nothing to wear to match the shoes! However, ever since I bought my LP in Mandarin Red, I fell in love with the Python Fairy Tale collections. I wanted more! However, I still didn't love the 3 styles... Then one day, some of the lovely PFers here who are so knowledgeable informed me that the VP would be released in the Mandarin Red! I didn't know if the Menthe would be too, but apparently I was told it was, so I contacted my SA who said that indeed there was a Menthe VP but due to its limited nature, they were instantaneously sold out in my size in all the CL boutiques. I thought my shoes had slipped away... Then a week or two later, Neimans suddenly listed the shoes online!!! I would have preferred to have gotten a half size smaller, but whatever... They're too horrifically amazing to pass!

View attachment 1747409

View attachment 1747410

View attachment 1747411

View attachment 1747412

View attachment 1747413

They are amazing!!!!! :love: CONGRATS!!!!

Closeup of the scales:

View attachment 1747414

View attachment 1747415

View attachment 1747416

View attachment 1747417

Lastly modeling pix:
I had a lot of trouble finding clothes to go with the color of the shoes... I'm usually not a green and red person, but since they're compliment colors to each other, I figured that something red in my clothing would be most suitable.

View attachment 1747418

Trench coat - Burberry
Flapper dress - H&M

View attachment 1747419

View attachment 1747420

These pythons are gorgeous and you look fabulous in those mod pictures!! and I have to say I am not a big fan of LV but your collection is simply elegant!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Beautiful! :woohoo: I think they would also look good with something pink

Thanks Misstake! That's a good idea and I have a lot of pink clothing! I'll definitely give that a try! :P

They are amazing!!!!! :love: CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you Eva! Strangely, they're very wearable! I haven't worn my LPs yet, but these VPs have gone out 3 times already!

These pythons are gorgeous and you look fabulous in those mod pictures!! and I have to say I am not a big fan of LV but your collection is simply elegant!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

hehe I'm sorta growing out of LV these days as I prefer more subtle bags. Well, thanks for visiting and you're too kind :blush:

CEC.LV4eva said:
Closeup of the scales:

Lastly modeling pix:

Trench coat - Burberry
Flapper dress - H&M

Oh my goodness!! I just ordered them from NM!! I loved the Fairytale Python Menthe, but like you, I didn't care for the available styles. But then I came across your pics, and saw that they actually came in a VP, and I could not resist!!! They look so gorgeous on you!! I love both your outfits with them!! Thanks so much for posting!! So much for my shoe ban!! :smile:

Oh my goodness!! I just ordered them from NM!! I loved the Fairytale Python Menthe, but like you, I didn't care for the available styles. But then I came across your pics, and saw that they actually came in a VP, and I could not resist!!! They look so gorgeous on you!! I love both your outfits with them!! Thanks so much for posting!! So much for my shoe ban!! :smile:

AWesome! Can't wait to see your reveal MJ! I'm sure you'll love them! And we'll be shoe twins too :biggrin:

You look simply gorgeous !!!!!!!!

THank you for visiting Tanty :smile:

Closeup of the scales:

View attachment 1747414

View attachment 1747415

View attachment 1747416

View attachment 1747417

Lastly modeling pix:

View attachment 1747418

Trench coat - Burberry
Flapper dress - H&M

View attachment 1747419

View attachment 1747420

I like the shoes with the red pants the best. Did I tell you I have the same Burberry Trench as you? How did you loop the belt like that?