Official PAULE MARROT reference thread

I hear you. Can't decide if I'm happy about either of the gals' decisions. And Pete, Lane, all of them complete utter a-holes. And Don did the classic something good to Joan but then treated Megan and Peggy like he owned them. Which he doesn't... He should listen to the stuff he's pitching.

But yep, nearly fell over. TJ was like wha?! I'm just choking on my wine and pointing at the sofa. :biggrin:

You guys! There are PM Blue Hex rugs on Fab.com. I might get one to replace my falling apart lake tahoe rug in my living room...

Lu! How is yours holding up?

Sally - That pups been around a while! So cute!

An entire sofa covered with PM fabric--the same as the HH scarf, I think?--on Mad Men last night ("The Other Woman", season 5, aired 5/27) Stoopid Pete's suburban home. Will try to find chatter or a clip.

I saw that too. I actually have a duvet in the same pattern. It's Les Tulips, Bleu Gris it wasn't guermantes (tuileries print). I'll try to look it up in my PM books to make sure though. That couch was gorgeous!

And speaking of scarves....
I found an oh-so-80's booklet "How to wear your Hermes scarf" - all big & square! Lots of shoulder pads and elegantly poufy hair - but BEAUTIFUL scarves!

Maybe I'll have time to scan it this weekend!

Quick resurrection �� I just came across my HH Paule Marrot Orsay and I am wondering if anyone recalls how many of each style were made? (Specifically the Orsay if possible) �� Thanks! ��