dianahuang's bags

I bought my self this pre-loved of Vintage Chanel with lambskin for my birthday. It's hard to find this bag and i should wait for a whole time until i've found it. I love the vintage style, and maybe someday will purchase another Chanel bag with other color :graucho: (Stop buying another black bag)

p.s: sorry for the poor pict, i took it with iphone 4 in low light room :sad: I'm gonna take another pict with digicam soon.

We have the exact same vintage Chanel bag :smile: I love that bag so much!:heart:

Dreamerzzz said:
Your vintage Chanel is gorgeous, the GHW is so much nicer than the newer ones. Good enough reason to break your "no more black bags" resolution. :P

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Yes yes i broke my promise for not buying black bag anymore, but can't resist when it comes to Chanel or Hermes :biggrin: yeapp chanel ghw is TDF, classy and luxury hehehe...

Sent from dianahuang's iPhone using PurseForum

image-416765814.jpg

image-1924168404.jpg

Now it's not a bag time... It's a piece of jewellery :smile:
Let me introduce my pink gold Cartier mini love ring.

Attachments

• image-516909578.jpg
    image-516909578.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
The twilly is gorgeous, and I think it's okay that you broke the black promise. Some bags you just can't resist getting in black. I'm not often a black bag kinda girl but I can't help but feel that everyone else's black bags are really stunning. I love your vintage chanel! And the first bag, the gucci boston, that bag I consider pure eye candy even though I never owned one. Thank you so much for sharing, I've really enjoyed your collection!