MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

Ok, here is my new iPad bag, which I purchased to be a handbag (because I don't own an iPad) from NAP. I do love the color. I just hope it isn't too boxy??? Forgive the quality as I took these from my phone.

Attachments

• MJ 1.jpg
    MJ 1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 869
  • MJ 2.jpg
    MJ 2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 866
  • MJ 3.jpg
    MJ 3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 865
Ok, here is my new iPad bag, which I purchased to be a handbag (because I don't own an iPad) from NAP. I do love the color. I just hope it isn't too boxy??? Forgive the quality as I took these from my phone.

Looks great and the color is really pretty! How are you liking it so far? I really want to get an iPad, but I can't seem to justify one for myself!

PS I LOVE those chevron pillows! Frugal, I think we have similar tastes outside of MJ bags, too!

The colour is amazing!! I don't have an iPad either, but I would definitely carry it as a handbag anyways! Does it hold a lot?

Gorgeous colour!
I just got one in grey, kinda wish my Holt Renfrew had that colour haha

The iPad bag looks super cute! Have you carried it out yet?

You are getting some good bags! :P I still haven't been able to get to HR and I'm kicking myself, since I'm sure all the good ones are long gone. :noggin:

My Trish just arrived! It's lovely. :smile:

It looks like it's been used possibly one time, though I think the leather seems a little dry. I'm very happy with it though! :love:

7351924408_a75e776739_z.jpg

Looks great and the color is really pretty! How are you liking it so far? I really want to get an iPad, but I can't seem to justify one for myself!

PS I LOVE those chevron pillows! Frugal, I think we have similar tastes outside of MJ bags, too!

Thanks! I like it enough to keep it, but I haven't tried to use it (which will be the real test). I can't justify one either. I have asked everyone I know with one, how you could benefit from an iPad if you have an iPhone and a laptop and no one can give me an answer.

Awww, great minds think alike :ghi5:

The colour is amazing!! I don't have an iPad either, but I would definitely carry it as a handbag anyways! Does it hold a lot?

You are getting some good bags! :P I still haven't been able to get to HR and I'm kicking myself, since I'm sure all the good ones are long gone. :noggin:
Thanks so much! It holds most of the standard things you would need (obviously it isn't a good one for days when you need to carry a bunch of extra stuff). The only thing I have trouble fitting in it are my sunglasses, but they are all hard cases, so maybe if I get a soft case they will fit (or if I had a smaller wallet...I have a Hobo, which is about the size of a clutch).

Untitled-11.jpg

My first Marc Jacobs bag - and I'm in love! It's a small single in black.

Am super-impressed with the leather quality and the heavy stitching. I have a Chanel WOC but I use it very rarely as I'm scared of ruining it (it's a light color). I'm happy that I have this for everyday use :smile:

Very cute! Congrats!