LL's reveal

I'll start small

I've been wanting a valentino headband for awhile. And this little cutie popped up on valentino.com ON SALE! woohoo!
^lovely headband! I bet it looks fantastic on you.

I tried taking pics of these just propped up, but I thought they just didn't look right. So here are my PVC rockstud sandals!
^wow...they're majorly cool shoes!

Another pair of shoes... The crystals are ACTUAL hematite!

:faint:
^very pretty, & I love the hematite crystals!

I had been wanting this bag since I saw it last year. It's perfect for the pool, beach, and all year round! Yay PVC rockstud tote!!! My favorite part, it comes with a little separate pouch that can be used by itself! How cute!
^fun bag for the summer!

And of course, what's a reveal without a Rockstud dome? :lol: Beautiful in a rich brown chocolate.
^yummy color!

My new caramel Demetra!
^AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! that bag is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :love: :cloud9: :drool: :ps:

I love everything about it...the color, the shape, the closure, the braid, & most especially the lace :heart:

I had been wanting this bag since I saw it last year. It's perfect for the pool, beach, and all year round! Yay PVC rockstud tote!!! My favorite part, it comes with a little separate pouch that can be used by itself! How cute!

:love: I'm sorry I missed this one.

Congratualtions on all the gorgeous new additions to your collection. What a haul!

They need to send you a complimentary rockstud tiara and crown you "Queen of Valentino." :biggrin: