Flannels

Sorry, it was directed at Wulie's comment that she had been

"very restrained...."

The guess what was....that I hadn't - I think Wulie will know what I've bought, but I'll save it and perhaps give you a reveal on arrival...;)

I think I have an inkling, Moo, but my lips are sealed. :cool:
(If I'm right I was actually tempted by "big sister"!)

lol IWANB! (although I was never quite top of the quantity queen rankings, even though I was giving it a good go last year).
Nothing really tempting me at this point I have to say. I'm going to Paris at the end of the month and am planning on popping into "Bal central", however the recent price increases might even put me off there too!

There's some really good reductions on Flannels, wish there was something there I was looking for with the extra 8% from Quidco....I mean there's already some items there that are pratically half price.....

lol IWANB! (although I was never quite top of the quantity queen rankings, even though I was giving it a good go last year).
Nothing really tempting me at this point I have to say. I'm going to Paris at the end of the month and am planning on popping into "Bal central", however the recent price increases might even put me off there too!

:biggrin:

Nothing really tempting me either. I love the coloured union jack oak bayswater limited to Selfridges but doubt it will hit the sale. Even if it did I am scared of oak bays so would be a non sensible buy for me. Plus bays is awkward to use with the kids. I quite fancy a Louis Vuitton Speedy B next so should focus on that :P.

Saving your money will make for a fun Paris trip! xx

...or is that the dark night Bal forces, Smally?! :ninja:

Well we (in the royal sense) have been busy this afternoon - there are a few bags disappeared from the website now!

Ooh new smilies - totally random, but I like this one - :panic: !

What is tempting you in the Mulberry sale, Smally? xx

The Postmans Lock Satchel in the khaki silky snake is about the only one but I keep telling myself that I had the Edie in all 3 colours and only have 1 left now so maybe that wouldn't be a good purchase for me.

I'm waiting on vouchers from M for a faulty bag so if they arrive before the sale starts in store I may go and have a look but if not I'll just wait and see if anything appeals next season.

Is anything tempting you?