Caroline Clubhouse...!

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
I looked and did not see anywhere where a Caroline Clubhouse was started...!
(Sorry mods if there is one already started and I did not see it please merge or delete this thread and point me to it...THXS)
Here is my Caroline Collection as a group! Looking forward to seeing all the others out there!!!!!

P1017208.jpg

Now their alone pics!
P1017157.jpg

P1017147.jpg

P1017053.jpg

P1016809-1.jpg

P1017160-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, amazing collection! LUV LUV LUV all your bags! Happy that I get to join! Thanks for starting this. Maybe we can move the July thread info here as the new bags roll in?

Here are mine:

Attachments

• i-rPssvvN-L.jpg
    i-rPssvvN-L.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 4,892
  • i-6mxm3LF-L.jpg
    i-6mxm3LF-L.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 4,933
  • i-xGw2Pm6-L.jpg
    i-xGw2Pm6-L.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 4,941
You ladies are too funny. Thanks for giving me some hope!!! I better start saving now (that's right after I buy this one lil thing I promise) :P

Freaking AWESOME collections, ladies!!!! Coachgirl it's like they're sitting outside having a party...fantabulous! And Kath...well your bags always leave me speechless!!
:dothewave:

Ok my one little Caroline...well she's not LITTLE but she's MINE ALL MINE and I LOVE HER!! My girls love her too, they named her Big Blue! She makes me sigh every time I look at her. :biggrin:
carolineb.jpg

Freaking AWESOME collections, ladies!!!! Coachgirl it's like they're sitting outside having a party...fantabulous! And Kath...well your bags always leave me speechless!!
:dothewave:

Ok my one little Caroline...well she's not LITTLE but she's MINE ALL MINE and I LOVE HER!! My girls love her too, they named her Big Blue! She makes me sigh every time I look at her. :biggrin:
carolineb.jpg
There is such a difference in colours of blue in the 2 photos of Carolin Woven here. Which photo would you say is the truer shade?