Another one of my 'pick your favorite bag' polls...

Which one would you pick?

• Marc Jacobs venetia in acorn brown

• Marc Jacobs stam in taupe

• Chloe paddington in chocolate

Results are only viewable after voting.

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Hehehe sorry in advance everyone, I'm polling again!!!:P

Out of these three bags, which do you think is the most versatile, functional and downright lovable???

Pick your fave!!!!!:nuts:

1: MJ venetia in acorn
2: MJ stam in taupe
3: Chloe paddy in chocolate

mybabies.jpg

If you could only have one, which would you pick & why?:graucho:

I would have to know a few more facts before making my decision, ie, price and how heavy is the bag. If all things being equal, at this point in my life, I would pick the MJ in Venetia.

These are the prices that I paid/am paying for these bags:

Venetia: $515
Stam: $750
Paddy: $850

Would this factor into your choice?

This is an easy one for me - MJ Venetia!

I love the Venetia - it's such a classic bag. I don't care much for the other two, and I think they will end up looking dated. (JMHO)

I chose #1, which is really unusual for me to pick the least expensive. I think because I already own the identical Chloe Paddy and because even w/o the lock attached, this bag just seems too heavy. The MJ stam seems to dressy for my tastes, so I chose the most functional one for me.

Hmm....so far the votes are pretty divided....which is confuddling me even more lol!!!!!:P

When I have all 3 bags with me, I'll takes pics wearing them so you can see them all in use and maybe tell which one suits me better???:yes:

You all make some very interesting points in your posts, so keep those opinions coming!!!