but she is a great example of modest dressing :smile:

Thanks for the correction!:flowers:

From IFFAH and the Asians and hermes thread:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She also has an instagram page: http://populagram.appspot.com/user/dsaks

proves that showing off body parts does not necessarily make an outfit fashionable.

Beautiful photos
So true!

This is such a great thread! Among my friends and family, I'm known for and often questioned about my modest sense of style. I think I dress nicely but I do not show a lot of skin. I dress this way for a lot of reasons, the main one being that I want to set a good example for my 8 y/o DD.
I'm in the same boat...:P

I just find this style so chic...you get to express your personality so much more!

I love this thread! I tend to dress somewhat more modestly, but not for any religious reasons or affiliation. I just believe less is more and I would rather look like Grace Kelly than Kim Kardashian. :lol: One of my favorites is Duchess Catherine, she typically dresses nicely, but without exposing too much. (Yes I know she gets flak for dressing like an "old lady.") I also tend to like and buy a lot of vintage 1940s and 1950s clothing. I just adore the styles that women wore back then and the fact that being fashionable or attractive wasn't equated with how much flesh was on display.

I love everything posted here but I'm ridiculously short, and so I rarely wear such long skirts or maxi dresses.

sure thing :flowers:, thanks for the new pics - they are a great inspiration.

i am myself a modest dresser for years, although people dont get it. it is more relaxing for me, especially at work and around my little girls. it is not nearly as challenging as people suggest to look cool and stylish while dressing modestly.

Thanks for the correction!:flowers:

From IFFAH and the Asians and hermes thread:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She also has an instagram page: http://populagram.appspot.com/user/dsaks

Samia said:
She is a Bollywood actor and this dress was only modest from the front, the back went was open all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

They were two different dresses but same color.

image-3891527941.jpg

This is the second one.