KINKY Girls LOVE MAKE UP TOO!

I have yet to try their blushes but their eyeshadow palettes are the bizness:smile:
I do want to get my hands on a blush palette but lords knows I don't need no more blush. Sleek products are high quality for drugstore product.

Oh my gosh, I am a Sleek addict these days! I bought the Sunset and Bad Girl palettes in a second order - sunset is officially my go to everyday palette for summer (dare I say, I may even get more use out of it than I do my UD Naked palette!), and Bad Girl is a dream for smoky eyes - dark colors that don't all fall flat and look like varying shades of black on my skin. it's serious love. Definitely check out the new blush by 3 palettes - i have lace, pumpkin, and sugar, and i love them all!

I'm definitely surprised that this is a drugstore brand in the UK! I love the quality, and the only bad thing I could say about Sleek is that the longer wear is what's missing - everything looks faded after 5-6 hours. But this isn't a problem as you can carry it with you to reapply, or it doesn't matter for saturday nights, since 5 hrs is about how long I can last anyway. :biggrin:

Bumping - Sephora has the Peter Thomas Roth translucent powder sunscreen for $12 in the 'Beauty To Go' section (located right before the register). This is the one in the white tube with an spf 30.

Just FYI in case anyone wanted to try it! I both an extra one to keep in my car for touch ups.

Just coming in to rave about IMAN's second to none cream to powder foundation as I think this is a dupe for MAC's studio tech CTP foundation (I actually like it better than MAC's). I recently bought this because I wanted something quick and easy to wear on weekends (I normally wear MUFE HD foundation).

I love this stuff! This matched my skin exactly (I use Earth 1) and is buildable so I didn't have to use concealer. Oh, did I mention it's only $16?!?!?! I also love that it comes in more deep tones (and undertones) than most.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/pro...1003&productId=7284&navAction=push&navCount=1
IMAN is the business! I love her makeup. I wish the color range for her glosses and lipsticks were wider though. We can only wear but so much wines, browns, and nudes. Some brighter colors would be awesome! I would buy it in a heartbeat! I wear a lot of shocking lipsticks like red, neon orange, purple, blue, hot pink, pastels, etc. lol

IMAN is the business! I love her makeup. I wish the color range for her glosses and lipsticks were wider though. We can only wear but so much wines, browns, and nudes. Some brighter colors would be awesome! I would buy it in a heartbeat! I wear a lot of shocking lipsticks like red, neon orange, purple, blue, hot pink, pastels, etc. lol

OMG she is! Especially at her price point. Small tidbit but her brand is the #1 selling make-up at walgreens.com LOL

can anyone suggest a good tinted moisturizer? I don't wear foundation.. but I am willing to try the moisturizer just to give an even look

Have you tried that Garnier BB cream that everyone raves about? Since it's a drugstore brand you could always take it back for a refund if you didn't like it.