I saw this Birkin and went to heaven

Heavenplay said:
Among new designed birkins, it is definitely the best I have seen in years! so chic and casual

It belongs to a reseller and she decided to keep this beauty to herself...

I want to share this with all the lovely tpfers, enjoy!

HP

Stunning! Too bad the humid weather in my home country will not be so friendly towards the grizzly leather!

Is this a limited edition for Japan only?

Lovely green!:heart: Grizzly is decadence. I'm sure this one is a special order. For me, the best design creation Hermes has make so far will be the Grand Marriage!

:amazed: Amazing! This is like another dimension of Hermes...a warmer cool, if I make sense?
attachment.php

you said it very well, dear Aminamina, IMHO, the materials make it a more fall/winter bag, if iI make sense?:P

Looks like suede? Sure isretty but Sorry to ask but is that authentic?

I've known this reseller for many years. She only sells authentic bags, but she is more of a collector than reseller...keeps all the HG and get ride of others, maybe i should persuade her to share the collection on tpf, absolutely much more interesting than mine.

Heavenplay said:
looks like vert laurier to me, but not quite sure.

My guess is this is last fall winter collection where Hermes did the Victoria in similar combo. I have seen this in a brown
Version as well and my SA confirmed that the brown was last fall winter collection.