Snow white and the Huntsman 2012

Damn it. I just don't like Kristen Stewart, she looks so angry all the time. That girl just bugs the ___ out of me. And frankly, I don't find her that pretty, I think she's really plain. Sigh. I got excited when I saw the post, not so much anymore.

Mm- I agree lol, she never acts happy in interviews or anything, LAME. The only thing I liked her in was adventure land. I even hated twilight because of her (except the first one) I'm excited about the costumes for this movie! Who would you choose for this movie?

I'm amazed there will be two Snow White movies coming out the same year. Seems like too much of a coincidence. Do these studios make a habit of stealing each other's ideas?

Don't know if I see Kirsten as the "fairest of them all", but maybe she can pull it off.

Mm- I agree lol, she never acts happy in interviews or anything, LAME. The only thing I liked her in was adventure land. I even hated twilight because of her (except the first one) I'm excited about the costumes for this movie! Who would you choose for this movie?

Well, I would have been able to answer that, 10 years ago. Rose McGowan or Christina Ricci, even the late Brittany Murphy. But in terms of new, younger starlets? Kiera Knightly would be cute, or even Dakota Fanning, but with darker hair.

Mm- Christina ricci would have been perfect 10 yrs ago! Snow white defiantly had a round face, with rosy cheeks. I'm still debating who should have this part lol.

Get ready for more dark fairy tails! Including a new OZ series! WB still owns the rights to the "wizard of oz" for a few more years, but there was a Oz series, I read not to long ago that they will be the new teen saga, and if I'm not mistaken tim Burton is doing them! Before Disney this is how these stories were! If you read the original brothers Grimm ... They are actually grim and horrifying lol.

Mm- Christina ricci would have been perfect 10 yrs ago! Snow white defiantly had a round face, with rosy cheeks. I'm still debating who should have this part lol.

Get ready for more dark fairy tails! Including a new OZ series! WB still owns the rights to the "wizard of oz" for a few more years, but there was a Oz series, I read not to long ago that they will be the new teen saga, and if I'm not mistaken tim Burton is doing them! Before Disney this is how these stories were! If you read the original brothers Grimm ... They are actually grim and horrifying lol.

I guess I don't keep up with the newer starlets or maybe I'm just not feeling the younger set. I just don't think they're as pretty, as years past.

Tim Burton? That should be interesting. On that same note, Helena Bonham Carter would have been fantastic! (20 years ago)

Kristin either photographs terribly or she is on drugs. She totally looks drugged out every time you see her in a paparazzi photograph on the town. Or maybe she has no makeup on and photographs badly....all I know is that she looks nothing like she does on screen in candid photos.

Kristin either photographs terribly or she is on drugs. She totally looks drugged out every time you see her in a paparazzi photograph on the town. Or maybe she has no makeup on and photographs badly....all I know is that she looks nothing like she does on screen in candid photos.

I vote drugs.

Kristen Stewart really needs to back off on the dramatics, way too fake! on reviewer said " (Stewart) is expected to rally an entire army of soldiers, even though she usually looks like she forgot the combination to her locker." thought that just about summed it up!

In my opinion, the movie was too dark. There was absolutely no humor, no romance and no connection between the characters whatsoever. Movies don't work without any of these elements. The movie was just a snooze fest.

I don't even know why they added 8 dwarves. They didn't add anything redeemable to this film.

The only one I enjoyed in the movie was The Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) of course.

Charlize Theron's acting was undoubtedly excellent, Kirsten Stewart's however was meh.
Most of the acting was uneven, however the film and the special effects were amazing even from the first row.