Balenciaga sighting yesterday... was it YOU?

May 22, around 4:30pm
Walking west on Jackson between Wabash and State, north side of the street
White or off white city bag (I never realized how amazing that bag looks in person, how great the size is! And yours looks pristine)
You: black with a baseball cap, walking with a man
Me: brown curly hair, gray pant suit, walking behind you toward the train

When - may 27th at the Camarillo outlets in I forget which store

What - an asian lady wearing a maxi dress with what it looked like a city dark blue (blue roi?) with regular hardware

Me - Asian girl with my hair up in a bun wearing shorts, pink top and a Grey jacket with my tomato city

When: Monday, 5/28 approx. 6:30 local time

Where: BNA, baggage claim area

Who: 20-something Asian woman with chin-length bob, wearing shorts and a tee (I think you were meeting a passenger)

What: Black RH First - broken in but in fabulous condition

Me: short, 30-something woman in jeans and tee, with hair up, carrying my '12 Anthra RH Kraft, plus luggage

When: Friday around 7:30pm (or 9:00pm was there twice)
Where: BIG's @ Publika
Who: long hair lady in t-shirt and red shorts (if I remember correctly)
What: pink lizard embossed First :nuts:
(first time I see one of those!! very eye catching!!)
Me: in polka dots skirt and black tank top w my black RH City :tender:

When: Sunday, June 3rd
Where: NY Aquarium at Coney Island
Who: Asian woman in a pretty mauve top walking with a guy
What: pink City bag
Me: I don't think you saw me...black woman carrying my beat up 2005 black City

I've been to that TJMaxx many times, although this sighting wasn't me. If you see a blonde with a Bal it's probably me!

I am at this TJ Maxx at least once a week. i'ii be on the look out for you. Now, if you see a African-American 5'5 with brown hair with blonde lights, that will be me!

Today, around 10am, Luxembourg city, Grand-Rue, blonde girl/woman wearing black pants & flats and denim jacket with a black town sh doing window shopping.

Around 1130 am, near post office, woman with dark hair with her little girl wearing a raisin city with gch.

Who: Blonde woman, sitting with a male companion having coffee.
What: Gorgeous black Bal city.
Where: Barnes and Noble, at the Americana in Glendale, Ca.
When: Today, 2 pm-ish.
Me: Petite, long black hair, sitting on the far table, green Juicy top, jeans, with a black Bal city.

When: June 26, 2012
Where: End of Work Day in the Elevator at MK Headquarters - Addison, TX
What: Rose Pinkish Work w/GGH
Who: (short) young asian girl, I think you were coming off the 3rd or 4th floor
Me: tubby asian lady (taller than you), short curly hair w/black Part Time RGH. I was in the back of the elevator when I saw you walk in and my eyes opened wide! I wanted to tap you on the shoulder and compliment your bag, but someone was talking to me. I tried to speed walk after you to say something but my coworker was still talking to me, and alas, you headed for the North Side Parking Elevators while I had to head South. Maybe I'll see you around the building again!

When... July 9th, 12 evening time
Where... Shopping mall in the burb of Bangkok
What... Atlantique, but not so sure about style. I'm not sure it's a Polly or Twiggy. I'm more incline on Polly. Anyway it looks great! I think I'm going to hunt for it starting now.
Who... A girl with long hair in university uniform
Me... Hatsukoi brand Double style in Ocean Blue color