Mulberry Bracelets

All the bracelets look lovely!

Can I ask how they feel to wear? I'm particularly wondering if they make you feel hot on warm days?

When I got my first bracelet, the double wrap cuff with rivets, I was surprised at how small it is. I agree with Millicat about them feeling quite fitted and at first I wasn't very keen on it. I have got used to it though and now expect them not to be particularly loose if I am buying one. I'm surprised that Mulberry make them so small though as someone with a larger wrist might find them a shade small.

I do find they make me feel a bit warm in hot weather - by the time I get back from work, I'm happy to take them off. I do love them though - animals, Mulberry and jewellery are my passions, so some of them manage to combine all three! :loveeyes:

Wow Roma you have do many!!!!!!! They are beautiful! :heart:

I love the tan?!? With the bunny charm.. So cute! And of course the peace...! Crossing everything I cn grab one in the sale! :biggrin:

Ahh just seem your post... Eddie bracelet.. BEAUTIFUL! :love:

Thank you, Shiny n new :flowers:

The Edie bracelet is a sort of beige with a hint of pink to it. It's a lovely colour, not captured very well by my effort at photography with my phone. It's the same as the powder beige Bays, if you've seen that? The rose gold hardware really sets it off. I bought it just after my lovely rescue bunny died, last year, to remember her :sad:

Thank you, Shiny n new :flowers:

The Edie bracelet is a sort of beige with a hint of pink to it. It's a lovely colour, not captured very well by my effort at photography with my phone. It's the same as the powder beige Bays, if you've seen that? The rose gold hardware really sets it off. I bought it just after my lovely rescue bunny died, last year, to remember her :sad:

Ahhh that's so lovely, I have a bunny :biggrin: yes have seen the powder beige it's a beautiful colour... Hmm I wonder if can get my hand on one somewhere..

Did you buy it along time ago?!?

Ahhh that's so lovely, I have a bunny :biggrin: yes have seen the powder beige it's a beautiful colour... Hmm I wonder if can get my hand on one somewhere..

Did you buy it along time ago?!?

I've just checked through my receipts (I keep all the receipts for the naughty things I've bought in a secret Mulberry box :shame:smile: and I can't find the one for the Edie bracelet, but I bought the Edie pin brooch and keyring at the same time and their receipts say May 2011. They should be in the outlets either now, or very soon, I would have thought :graucho:

When I got my first bracelet, the double wrap cuff with rivets, I was surprised at how small it is. I agree with Millicat about them feeling quite fitted and at first I wasn't very keen on it. I have got used to it though and now expect them not to be particularly loose if I am buying one. I'm surprised that Mulberry make them so small though as someone with a larger wrist might find them a shade small.

I do find they make me feel a bit warm in hot weather - by the time I get back from work, I'm happy to take them off. I do love them though - animals, Mulberry and jewellery are my passions, so some of them manage to combine all three! :loveeyes:

Thanks Roma, that's helpful. I think I'll try one on next time I'm at Bicester (i.e. tomorrow!)

I've just checked through my receipts (I keep all the receipts for the naughty things I've bought in a secret Mulberry box :shame:smile: and I can't find the one for the Edie bracelet, but I bought the Edie pin brooch and keyring at the same time and their receipts say May 2011. They should be in the outlets either now, or very soon, I would have thought :graucho:

Thank you... I hope so! I'll give them a call and see! :biggrin:

Thank you! Excited!!

Roma- beautiful bracelets. My favourite is the pink one with the teddy! So cute xx

Plemont - a little off topic but can i ask you about the Pandora shop at bicester, please? Is it an outlet in the sense that they sell reduced Pandora items? If so, are the beads etc seconds and is it obvious that they are not first quality? What level of discount? I am very curious! Thank you xx

Plemont - a little off topic but can i ask you about the Pandora shop at bicester, please? Is it an outlet in the sense that they sell reduced Pandora items? If so, are the beads etc seconds and is it obvious that they are not first quality? What level of discount? I am very curious! Thank you xx

Hi IWANB

I don't actually know Pandora very well as I've only bought from the outlet, but I think their main function is to sell discontinued items - not just the typical bracelet/charms but other jewellery as well. Caseloads of beads, plenty to choose from:smile: I don't think they stock seconds although they sometimes have a few reduced/damaged items with chipped/missing stones.

My necklace in the picture below is from there - oxidised chain, two bubble spacers (I think £120 ish for the two which is about 30% off?) and a black pearl/black diamond drop which I think was a line that never made it to the main shops. Not the typical Pandora look (I like to be different!)
IMG_1273.jpg

Thanks Roma, that's helpful. I think I'll try one on next time I'm at Bicester (i.e. tomorrow!)

Bicester tomorrow - lucky you! I see you are going to look for Pandora, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to just look in the Mulberry shop? You wouldn't need to buy anything, just go in and look, then touch, perhaps a little sniff of the leather? You could have a little peek at the price tag, just out of interest, you know...

Sorry, I'm living out a fantasy here :graucho: - back to reality!

Have a great day at Bicester and I hope you find lots of lovely things :biggrin:

Bicester tomorrow - lucky you! I see you are going to look for Pandora, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to just look in the Mulberry shop? You wouldn't need to buy anything, just go in and look, then touch, perhaps a little sniff of the leather? You could have a little peek at the price tag, just out of interest, you know...

Sorry, I'm living out a fantasy here :graucho: - back to reality!

Have a great day at Bicester and I hope you find lots of lovely things :biggrin:

Ha ha mine too...

Hopefully we will get a reveal tomorrow!!! :biggrin: :giggles:

Thank you... I hope so! I'll give them a call and see! :biggrin:

Thank you! Excited!!

I haven't seen any listed in Mooshooshoo's updates of outlet stock which she very kindly posts for us all, but I'm sure the outlets get stock approximately a year after it has been in the shops/on M.com, so it can't be too long, I don't think.

Hope you find one soon. If I see any on Ebay or anywhere, I'll let you know. :biggrin: Love to your little bunny x