I Hope These Fit!

iluvmybags said:
You should check a MbyMJ store. If they haven't already started their sale, they should be very soon. They do a shoe markdown at the end of each season - first markdown is 30-40%, second markdown is usually around 70%. You do have to know your size tho, cuz sale purchases are final sale. I can give you the name of a wonderful SA at the Chicago store if you want.

My regular mouse flats run pretty big. Overall, I think MbyMJ shoes are running larger than past seasons.

Yes I'd love that! I'm a 36 or 36.5!!

I found these in a 36! Not gray but blush! They called them "pig" LMAO I'm pretty sure it's a mouse right!! I about stroked when I saw the order sent to my email and it said pig!!

I found these in a 36! Not gray but blush! They called them "pig" LMAO I'm pretty sure it's a mouse right!! I about stroked when I saw the order sent to my email and it said pig!!

There ya go! Great!
If you're ever looking for MbyMj shoes in the future, keep the boutique in mind - their end of the season sales are awesome! Last season, I got four pair of shoes for < $400 (including a pair of boots!)

iluvmybags said:
There ya go! Great!
If you're ever looking for MbyMj shoes in the future, keep the boutique in mind - their end of the season sales are awesome! Last season, I got four pair of shoes for < $400 (including a pair of boots!)

I def news to look bc that's a heck of a deal!!