Would the Zoe Make a Good Cosmetic Case?

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I remember a pic somewhere here of a gal using her Zoe as a cosmetic case, I was wondering if it's a good size for that because I bought the Legacy Stripe Wristlet to be a cosmetic case only to find that it's WAY too small to hold more then a few lip glosses... I'm being offered a Second Chance offer on it on eBay and I just want to make triple sure it's a good size before I say yes! thanks!

I actually just got the ZOE in the mail today (part of my PCE order). It is gorgeous (I got the Lurex) and it fits my cell phone, cigs, lighter and gum (for size reference) but that's about it.

Yep, that was me. It fits a lot but I haven't used it as one yet because it's kind of large & awkward in my bags. I think it will be great in my ergo tote once I get it though.

Here are pics.

legacy2.jpg

I saw the Lurex and the Red/Pink Zoes at the Sawgrass Mills outlet on Clearance!!! The leather one was $199 plus 20% off, and I didn't see what the lurex was going for - but I bet it was a lot less than the leather. That price kinda helps to justify it as a cosmetics case.....gulp.

I saw the Lurex and the Red/Pink Zoes at the Sawgrass Mills outlet on Clearance!!! The leather one was $199 plus 20% off, and I didn't see what the lurex was going for - but I bet it was a lot less than the leather. That price kinda helps to justify it as a cosmetics case.....gulp.
Lurex Zoes? Where is this Sawgrass Mill outlet? Probably nowhere near me, hah!!