Name necklaces

That reminds me of Jennifer Meyer's design
Jennifer-Meyer-Nameplate-Necklace-1050.png

not quite the same but similar concept

These are great pictures of nameplates! I'm really enjoying looking at them. When I was in high school in the late 80's early 90's, a lot of girls wore them then. Then they fell out of fashion until Carrie brought it back. I like them best uncluttered, where it is just the name with out any extra flounce and flair, no underlining or curlycues. I don't have a nameplate necklace but had a silver cuff with my name written in script, since misplaced and an initial necklace that was in a heart that I tossed since it was given by an ex-bf lol.

fotoith.jpg

here is mine 18K W/G.."NIRIA"..it was my 25 birthday gift from my parents..3 years ago..and i always wear it!!..i have another one in silver, but the name is in arabian..it's so funny..as i can't remember the right way to wear it!!

These are great pictures of nameplates! I'm really enjoying looking at them. When I was in high school in the late 80's early 90's, a lot of girls wore them then. Then they fell out of fashion until Carrie brought it back. I like them best uncluttered, where it is just the name with out any extra flounce and flair, no underlining or curlycues. I don't have a nameplate necklace but had a silver cuff with my name written in script, since misplaced and an initial necklace that was in a heart that I tossed since it was given by an ex-bf lol.

haha I like the curly-cues they look pretty cute. I just don't care for all the unnecessary etching and 'diamonds' in the first letter it looks a lil weird. I never had a name cuff but I did have name earrings in HS I was ghetto fabulous LOL!

Been thinking these are cute for a while but didn't want my name instead mine says "happiness" in Hebrew. Came from Israel and I finally got it today =) my bf said I look like a kid but I don't care I think it's super cute.

Attachments

• image-892650697.jpg
    image-892650697.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 924
Been thinking these are cute for a while but didn't want my name instead mine says "happiness" in Hebrew. Came from Israel and I finally got it today =) my bf said I look like a kid but I don't care I think it's super cute.

Very cute! I love your top btw, very Summery :smile:
I also came across an arabic nameplate online that I think is super cute (I believe that is Kanye) nonetheless pretty dainty and chic!
Kanye-West-Gold-Arabic-Name-plate-necklace-1-2.jpg

Hmm, I love these script necklaces but I don't want everyone that passes by to know my name? I know it's kinda silly but feels weird. Any ideas of words to get on the necklace?