Reveals: 2 additions from Sales

Omg, these are both gorgeous but the flats are absolutely to die for!! I wonder if these are still available in the US...

Thanks v much :smile: i was thinking of getting the flats in red but there's no more sizes left, only in big size like 8 onwards.

The name on the box for the flat is: Baltica RA 1cm.

Hope you have luck in locating them. :smile:

gorgeous purchases, ricetable22! saw them at the Ferragamo store in Paragon yesterday while shopping, but wasn't sure if I was really in love with them enough to shell out the $$. very tempted now after seeing your pictures... :smile:

gorgeous purchases, ricetable22! saw them at the Ferragamo store in Paragon yesterday while shopping, but wasn't sure if I was really in love with them enough to shell out the $$. very tempted now after seeing your pictures... :smile:

Thanks shimmerbrick. I was initially on the fence too as I wasn't sure if they are what I'm looking for. However, being in a warzone situation at Paragon & me wearing the common size like 5.5 or 6, it somehow gave me the push to get it. Guess my will power is not as strong as yrs :P. But if you really like it, you shld get it if yr size is still available. Additional 10% off for Citibank members :graucho:

ricetable22 said:
Thanks v much :smile: i was thinking of getting the flats in red but there's no more sizes left, only in big size like 8 onwards.

The name on the box for the flat is: Baltica RA 1cm.

Hope you have luck in locating them. :smile:

Aw thanks for the tip!! :smile: I've found them in beige but not in black... Must keep looking! *fingers crossed* Im so jealous that you guys seem to be having this fantastic sale in Singapore!! :smile:

Aw thanks for the tip!! :smile: I've found them in beige but not in black... Must keep looking! *fingers crossed* Im so jealous that you guys seem to be having this fantastic sale in Singapore!! :smile:

haha... beige is nice too :smile:. I'm sure u will find what u want.
:smile:. We in Asia are envious of you gals on the other side. Seems to have so much more choices in terms of designs and the discount offered are much higher. Best of all, some SAs will actually send you gals pic on what's on offer :graucho:

ricetable22 said:
Managed to score these 2 pairs of beauties in a warzone situation.

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Hey pls tell me where did u get the heels from? I went several boutiques in singapore on monday, couldn't get this pair in right size that i wanted so much. Too desperate to buy a pair of heels and finally grab one today which i say only love 80%.

Hey pls tell me where did u get the heels from? I went several boutiques in singapore on monday, couldn't get this pair in right size that i wanted so much. Too desperate to buy a pair of heels and finally grab one today which i say only love 80%.

hey baggy_sin, i got the heels from paragon. in fact, i wanted the lighter beige pair but was oos. so i settle for this. what size are u wearing? they might have run out of smaller size.

do post the pic of the shoe u got.

hope u find what u wanted :smile:

ricetable22 said:
hey baggy_sin, i got the heels from paragon. in fact, i wanted the lighter beige pair but was oos. so i settle for this. what size are u wearing? they might have run out of smaller size.

do post the pic of the shoe u got.

hope u find what u wanted :smile:

image-831799608.jpg

I bought this pair last night. In fact there are so many pairs that i love but too much to buy all! I'm going down today again to buy the pink patent heels. I'm wearing size 7.5 or 8. I prefer going to Isetan Scotts, it has more sizes and 1-1 service unlike Paragon and Ion like after-war. LOL. I simply love the pair you bought, will try my luck at MBS. Good buy ricetable22

Attachments

• image-836135953.jpg
    image-836135953.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 855
I bought this pair last night. In fact there are so many pairs that i love but too much to buy all! I'm going down today again to buy the pink patent heels. I'm wearing size 7.5 or 8. I prefer going to Isetan Scotts, it has more sizes and 1-1 service unlike Paragon and Ion like after-war. LOL. I simply love the pair you bought, will try my luck at MBS. Good buy ricetable22[/QUOTE]

u've got a good buy too.. is the heel navy blue? i saw it both open toe and pump but no more size...:sad:
Pink patent heels.. interesting.. maybe i shld pop by too hehe.. do update on the stock at MBS... good luck in yr search :smile: