Single Ladies - Season 2 - May 28th

I would have preferred if they kept Stacy Dash and removed Lisa Raye. And you are right...Jill Marie Jones would have made a great "gold-digger." Not too far of a stretch from her role on Girlfriends! :lol:

When she left girlfriends, it ended. Imagine Jill and Stacy together? The show would have possibly given SATC a run for its money. They do need a fourth girlfriend on Single ladies.

Didn't like it...Stacey Dash's presence is definitely missed!

I hope they re-record and bring her back asap!

When she left girlfriends, it ended. Imagine Jill and Stacy together? The show would have possibly given SATC a run for its money. They do need a fourth girlfriend on Single ladies.

I agree, they are missing the sassy, spit-fire girlfriend. Jill would have been a great addition to the cast.

The new chick doesn't really have a spark, at least not yet! Not really feeling her, "whoa is me, I get everything I want and I can't choose" attitude.

I was hoping this episode would be better, so far they put her in an aqua blue cotton tee and pants, like a 12 year old child.

^Agree! Last night was definitely a feast for the eyes. I totally was not thinking about the acting (or lack thereof). T. Tilford is so so yummy and William Levy is just...dayum! LOL.

^Agree! Last night was definitely a feast for the eyes. I totally was not thinking about the acting (or lack thereof). T. Tilford is so so yummy and William Levy is just...dayum! LOL.

they both had me getting hot and bothered. or maybe it was the cheap sparkling wine i was sipping on.