Alexander Wang Granite Rocco with Pale Gold!!!

Jul 19, 2010
I JUST bought this over Bonanza from a lovely fellow TPFer!!! Can't wait for it to arrive!!! Here are some pics!!

I had to share here with my wonderful AW rocco tfpers who could share my excitement!! I been hanging out in the balenciaga forums for a while and I miss you all over here!!!

Attachments

• Rocco_001.jpg
    Rocco_001.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 743
  • Rocco_003.jpg
    Rocco_003.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 725
  • Rocco_005.jpg
    Rocco_005.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 802
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 716
WOW. I'm usually in the Bal/RM forums too (mostly a lurker here in AW), but just had to give you MAJOR congrats on scoring such a beauty! I love the color/hardware combination- absolutely beautiful:worthy:!

I JUST bought this over Bonanza from a lovely fellow TPFer!!! Can't wait for it to arrive!!! Here are some pics!!

I had to share here with my wonderful AW rocco tfpers who could share my excitement!! I been hanging out in the balenciaga forums for a while and I miss you all over here!!!

pretty!! i have this in the diego version but i love it in rocco a lot more!!

Ah you lucky duck!!! And knowing who you bought this from...this bag will not disappoint! :graucho: Congrats!

amandacasey said:

Looks gorgeous!

I'm thinking of buying it in the Diego versio. Can u post a few pics of it for me maybe ?:smile: is the color gray or more of a beige color ? It looks different in every picture I look at :smile: it would be so much appreciated. Thank you :heart:

hi! i have this on my computer saved, here u go-- if ud like more just let me know and ill snap them tomorrow

these pictures are pretty true to life:smile:

diego-1.png