Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

Hey Ya'll - Does everyone wear the same size Tribtoo 140 in a sling-back as a pump?

I actually had to size down in the slingback tribtoo (comparing across leather pump vs. leather slingback)... I have a slightly wider than average foot so I take a 38.5 due to width but by length am closer to a 38. In the tribtoo pumps I was a 38.5, but for the slingbacks strangely enough the toe bed seemed wide enough that I needed a 38 to make it snug across the back

Hey girl, I think nordies is pre-selling at this very moment. Not sure if these will be a included but I'd call and ask. Good luck!

does anyone know if this color will go on sale? i looove it although i am scared to go back to Tribtoos bc the nude captoe are not comfortable to me at ALL

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-sa...n=keywordsearch&fashionColor=&resultback=6606

That's right, I remember now! Do yours have a black sole? These have a lighter sole apparently.

And of course I will post pictures when I get them!

Oh, they ARE fun, trust me, I have them! (a little hard to walk in, though :lol:) but, they are beautiful! Congrats and don't forget to post pics when you have them! :graucho: