Post your Micheal Kors Monogram bags collections here

PLEASE HELP!!! I got stain on my Mk bag, I think I got the coated canvas one. Anyone knows how to remove the stain? I want to cry now, it's brand new never used. My cousin shipped it for me & I don't know what happened. I want to cry now!!! Huhuhuhu :'-/

PLEASE HELP!!! I got stain on my Mk bag, I think I got the coated canvas one. Anyone knows how to remove the stain? I want to cry now, it's brand new never used. My cousin shipped it for me & I don't know what happened. I want to cry now!!! Huhuhuhu :'-/
Have you tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? I've heard of many people using it to get stains out

Have you tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? I've heard of many people using it to get stains out

If you try this make sure it is the one without any chemicals[ original magic eraser]. You can normally find it in the supermarket. It is a little white sponge that can get off most stains on coated canvas and even some leather. If you do this on the piping be very gentle and go all the way around so you don't end up with a water stain on the leather.

If you try this make sure it is the one without any chemicals[ original magic eraser]. You can normally find it in the supermarket. It is a little white sponge that can get off most stains on coated canvas and even some leather. If you do this on the piping be very gentle and go all the way around so you don't end up with a water stain on the leather.

are they selling them on ebay? and is it possible to ship them here in Australia?
thanks for the infos, i really appreciate it! =)