Alexander Wang Rockie Duffel

i spy glory in the AW forum!!! :ghi5: i think you would look AWESOME with a rockie!!! :graucho: u wanted a smaller version of the rocco... well here it is! (well, there's also the baby rocco too, with the original opening :P)

Lol, I love AWang's edginess! Even though I'm trying to save up, may wait until it comes out in the black/rose gold combo. For that price, might as well wait for the perfect one, you know?

Lol, I love AWang's edginess! Even though I'm trying to save up, may wait until it comes out in the black/rose gold combo. For that price, might as well wait for the perfect one, you know?

agreed 100%!!! i had to sell 3 minkoffs to fund my rocco - i would willingly pay full retail for it again and again and again!! they have to come out with a black/RG combo rockie.... the reg one was sooo darn popular they would have to be nuts not to!! :P

has anyone seen a black w/ RG ROCKIE?? i know my girl gloryanh would LOVE to get one! hopefully it'll be out for fall since the rocco w/ RG has been so popular!!