the Kim Kardashian thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's kinda funny that designers will loan clothes to Ciara and not to Kim.

Ciara is irrelevant as hayle.

I think it is because Ciara has more of a runway body, and can get into sample sizes. I never stopped to consider that. Maybe Kim has to wear clothes six months late because she has to wait until her size becomes available. No way she's a 2. We're the same height and her *** is bigger than mine (42" and real.) and there is no way I can fit in a 2 bottom.

I think it is because Ciara has more of a runway body, and can get into sample sizes. I never stopped to consider that. Maybe Kim has to wear clothes six months late because she has to wait until her size becomes available. No way she's a 2. We're the same height and her *** is bigger than mine (42" and real.) and there is no way I can fit in a 2 bottom.

idk if i necessarily believe that that's the only reason. i think that she may not be what the brands want.

i mean even pregnant celebrities like Bey and others can manage to stay on that new-new ish.

And if she does. Will she sit close to Kim *keels over**

tumblr_m1xq8zC8Hx1qap2gr.gif

i can't see it happening

idk if i necessarily believe that that's the only reason. i think that she may not be what the brands want.

i mean even pregnant celebrities like Bey and others can manage to stay on that new-new ish.

That's because pregnant or not they WANT Beyonce in their clothes. They're not gonan make special sizes for Kim until they're available to the mass market.

Status
Not open for further replies.