the Kim Kardashian thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, wrong thread.......

But aren't these kim's leather pants? No, not on Khloe
www3.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Khloe+Kardashian+Khloe+Kardashian+Parents+tAk1EfHRWX0l.jpg

emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/tomato-smiley-face.gif?1302011434

www2.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Kris+Jenner+Khloe+Kardashian+Parents+Leave+mKVZAtO3msMl.jpg

I'm surprised they don't ask for private screening at the airport

Drat. I was hoping that they were the same jacket. Kim's is a Kanye west design
Jonathan+Cheban+Kim+Kardashian+Sees+Sights+I9OX1F1b1DNl.jpg
amfAR+Inaugural+Milan+Fashion+Week+Event+Arrivals+hBMFeyQ7h-Ml.jpg

^ She was wearing a fall 2012 Valentino jacket a week or so ago...

Technically it is still the S/S season. I hate to see celebs wearing fall clothes in spring and summer.....probably because spring is my favorite season. I try not to even look at fall clothes until late Aug/Sept.

I'm curious to see the ratings for the first epi of KUWTK. It was a big topic of convo on twitter...

Nobody is discussing (watching) the new season. I think Kimye is overshadowing the product she should be promoting, KUWTK. The relationship is going to end up backfiring.

Actually the ratings for KUWTK were up 16% from last year with almost 3 million viewers. And the prized 18-49 demographic went up 23%. This is why I find these anti Kim Kardashian petitions absolutely pointless. They're a guilty pleasure for many lol.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/21/es-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-season-premiere-delivers-nearly-3-million-total-viewers-besting-previous-season-premiere-by-16/135252/

ETA: They have gone down since season 4 or 5 when they had 4.1million viewers for the premiere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.