the Kim Kardashian thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
gottaluvmybags said:
Nothing wrong with being short, I personally like it better, I dated short guys and tall guys - IMO it's more feminine. My 6"4 hubby lives his shorty, and we have some darn gorgeous kids too! The boy is tall and the girls are short like mama

No, there isn't .. however, us Tall gals (5'10" w/out heels) are then stuck with the shorties who just want to nestle their heads in our chests! I should know, I ended up marrying one!!!

Don't know about Cassie or Ciara, but it has been worn before. Plenty of times...

View attachment 1730774

Way wrong dress for her body

145114681-kim-kardashian-attends-the-cruel-summer-wireimage.jpg

attachment.php

Don't know about Cassie or Ciara, but it has been worn before. Plenty of times...

View attachment 1730774

She can't even get a loaner from this season. He's got her wearing dresses from last season that has been worn a million times. Even that black lace number she wore has been available to the general public on Net-A-Porter forever. I wonder if she's shopping the sale rack. Just goes to prove that she isn't as A-list as she thinks. Reminds me of the Valentino event.

And that dress is for ultra thin women. But they don't even look good in it.

She can't even get a loaner from this season. He's got her wearing dresses from last season that has been worn a million times. Even that black lace number she wore has been available to the general public on Net-A-Porter forever. I wonder if she's shopping the sale rack. Just goes to prove that she isn't as A-list as she thinks. Reminds me of the Valentino event.

And that dress is for ultra thin women. But they don't even look good in it.
Agreed!! I think the dress is fug to begin with, but it's definitely not made for curvier girls like Kim.

This picture says: "I'm dressed, my hair is done, my false eyelashes are on and I'm all dolled up, the paps only got one picture coming leaving Didd's yacht... now where should we go to be seen and photographed?"

That is exactly what I think of when I see their candids. Their is some mutual interest in each other, but they are both too jaded for this to be healthy.

I feel the Balmain dress looked great on Kim, she fills out the dress more than Zoe/Joan/Alessandra but what killed the look was her choice of shoes. This is one time where her sky hign loubs would have been a better choice.

Both wearing suede shoes? Kute
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/23/article-2148813-1341A09B000005DC-39_634x818.jpg
smug again
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/23/article-0-133FD830000005DC-147_634x894.jpg
I wonder how long they will last. She is spending more time with Ye than her whole courtship with the hump IMO.

Even she looks uncomfortable in that dress. I know when I don't like what I'm wearing it shows in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.