Goyard 233

ShilohNouvel

Jan 7, 2010
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is a new style (or if its been around for awhile and I only came to know about it now), but is anyone aware of the 233 style? Any modeling pics? Is this a big or small bag? Any info on this would be appreciated since I saw a photo recently and fell in love with it!

TIA

Only can be purchased in France until late this year or early next year.

But I'm getting one when i go in July.:woot:

Offered in all goyard colors, croc and two calf leathers......brown and black.

Two hardware. Gold or silver.

Lucky you Longchamp! I was in Paris just last month and had no idea about this bag :shucks: I totally ignored the Goyard boutique while I was there. If I only knew! I would love one exactly like the first picture above. Is this a big bag or small bag? Is it something like the Chanel flaps?

Please post modeling pics!

Update on the 233. The calf leather in black with silver jewelry (as they call it, not hardware) is.....I hope you're sitting down is 7800 euros. I'm not getting one, needless to say. Will be getting the black canvas with gold hardware.

Attachments

• G leather.png
    G leather.png
    373.8 KB · Views: 3,963
Last edited:
Update on the 233. The calf leather in black with silver jewelry (as they call it, not hardware) is.....I hope you're sitting down is 7800 euros. I'm not getting one, needless to say. Will be getting the black canvas with gold hardware.

I just had to confess that I screamed out loud when I read that.
:faint:

Layn said:
Ya... it's supposed to be a slingbag? It's pretty but really way beyond...

I saw it in the display while I was there 2 weeks ago. I suppose it's something like Hermes Constance. not to be a spoiler but with 7800 I rather buy a Constance or Birkin.